There are rules in this world that balanced everything, that bound even the god's power down,that was the reason he had to see his poppet being abused while he could do nothing, but now that the world was at the end, he could do anything. The balance of the world was in pieces as those 14 boys or should he say monsters were killing everything and everyone.

Death was in the air as everything was getting destroyed, innocent and guilty are being killed alike. Their demonic powers have made them the kings of the dead, every tarnished soul was with them destroying everything in their path. Armies and armies of the dead have swarmed countries to gather. Their defence forces are crumbling as one can't kill the dead.

Albunis was bathing in the violence and the death, millions of souls were returning to the underworld. Crying and screaming but he refused to do anything. He refused to stop this blood bath, this world had become something so ugly that day by day his hate for it was increasing. Humans were made to be the care taker of nature and the world but all they now did was destruction.

His eyes travelled back at his daughter,his pure hearted sweet daughter, she had been through so much. And he knew that much more agony and pain awaited for her. This was the part that he hated about being a god, he could do nothing to protect her, all he could do was heal her. Fate rendered all the gods weak, he loved and hated fate all at once. Because she made Sang who she is today, but the pain she will have to bear would be too much for him, he hated being so helpless but he knew he needs to stop thinking like a father and start thinking like a god. His duties and responsibilities warred against his love for his daughter.

She was his heart, what would a father not give his daughter? He swore to give her everything she needs. His little poppet, his little petal, his heart shattered as he recalled how years ago he held Sang in his arms for the first and last time. When she was born, his little petal. His precious daughter. And now after years he was with her. He always watched over her and talked to her in the form of thunder but this was different now, he could touch her, feel her.

He was so proud of his little daughter, she was so very special. His very own demi goddess, that was dormant, for now. The goddess of bereavement, she was death too, of course she was. She was his daughter, she could see the dead, that was just a pinch from the true mountain of power that lay dormant, but not for long.

He ran his hand through her hair slowly, memorising every piece of her. He no longer needed to hide from his own daughter. No longer will he be watching her from shadows, she was slowly awakening. "Wake up little poppet." He whispered as he felt his power rush through his finger tips into her, healing her simultaneously freeing her from the grasp of pain and suffering for now.

He snapped his fingers and two goblins appeared out of no where, their heads bowed respectfully as they waited for their lord to order him. "Take her to one of the rooms in the temple and let her rest." He ordered before they disappeared with his daughter. Albunis turned around his eyes cold as he glared at the rotten soul of Sabrina, he wanted to damn her soul forever in the darkest pit of hell but the only thing holding him back was the fact that whatever she did,she was trying to avenge her child. Probably he'll do the same or even worse if something ever happened to his child.

He didn't even acknowledged her as he disappeared in thin air, Albunis stood in the dark forest as he looked across the trees at the glass palace. "Wouldn't you stop them brother?" Moon's soft voice questioned as she walked up next to the god of death who was looking over at the fourteen males that were in love with his daughter.

"No." His voice was calm as he watched Gabriel in his demon form along with his brothers circling the glass palace completely before fire shot out of their palms and began burning their palace along with their last chance of salvation. Their bodies that they protected for years burned into ashes along with everything they once loved. They were now forever trapped being the monsters of hell.

"This is the beginning of their end." Moon whispered sadly as she looked at the heart broken demons that had destroyed more than half of this world. In such a big world now only a few humans remain, they were slaves to the dead too now. Just hours of separation from their beloved and they had destroyed the world.

Screams upon screams of humans could be heard but there was nothing she could do. Other species that had hidden themselves for years together were now out but what had Moon's heart breaking into pieces was the fact that the boys no longer had a soul, they were now demons in every sense of the word. This is the end. The end of everything good. Who knew the death of one human could lead to so much destruction.

"Sometimes the end is just the beginning." He replied cryptically, his gaze calculating as he looked out at the dark sky like it was the most fascinating thing in this world. "What do you mean? That monster won today brother." The goddess whispered sadly, her heart breaking as the weight of the defeat settled on her shoulders, so many died all because of him. All because of that monsters. He created the monsters that the boys today are. "Oh my dear. For one to win the war they often need to lose a few battles."  Albunis' voice was laced with a tone that suggested that he knew more than he was letting on. Moon looked at her brother, ever the agitated god was calm today,way too calm. She didn't know what he was thinking but she knew that whatever it was he was planning something big, only time would tell what it was.

*******************************************

So what do you think? Sang's a demigoddess!

Do vote and comment!