Chapter 3

"You whore, you good for nothing bitch! You are so going to regret this." Sang's mother's words were laced with acid, it made her cower in fear.

She took a step back as her mother began furiously walking towards her, her pace was like that of a predator, she could tell from the look on her mother's face that there was no easy way out for her.

"I so fucking hate you bitch, I motherfucking regret the day your whorish ass was born in my perfect house. Destroying my perfect family. " Her words hurt Sang the most, they hurt harder than a slap or punch ever could have hurt her.

She clutched Sang's hair in a rough grip and threw her across the room, Sang couldn't control herself due to the momentum and her head hit the sharp edge of the kitchen island.

A sharp white blinding pain shot through her head making her almost dizzy, she felt something wet begin to drip down her face, it was thick and sticky, her head was burning with so much pain, making her lose her breath.

"I will teach your whorish ass what happens when someone dares to touch my things! You dare mess with my kitchen, you useless cunt." Sang felt her scalp burn in pain as she felt her mother grip her hair in a harshly.

There was something powerful around the mother, something evil that held the boys back, they weren't able to do anything but watch helplessly as the bitch hurt poor Sang.

The boys growled violently as they saw the poor girl being hit by the lady bitch, there was a dark shield around her. They weren't able to surpass that, their anger was increasing with every kick, with every hit.

Sang was almost unconscious, she was begging for her mother to stop but the lady behaved like she couldn't even hear it. She was brutal and savage, the boys felt a mixture of emotions, fear, anger and guilt.

"Mom... Please " Sang pleaded, her body was screaming in pain and suffering, she was not sure how long she could take this, she felt a jabbing pain followed by a sickening crack, her body was slowly going limp, her mind hazy, black spots danced in her vision. Her mother continued to kick and punch her.

She heard some loud noise, her mother screaming but couldn't know what was happening as she was already losing conscious, the darkness pulled her towards itself and she happily gave in, away from the painful reality to the blissful numbness even if it was just for a short while.

Axel looked at Owen and Sean, they were all trying to come up the plan for the next meet and greet, he didn't understand what was the point of having the the meet and greet with all the ghosts, when they practically weren't even dead.

"I think the meet and greet should be at the west wing, none members of the Sorenson family would dare come there. " Sean stated, "What... " Axel was interrupted by a loud crashing noise.

"Ah... Mr Coleman and Mr Taylor Sr are playing a prank it seems." Owen pinched his nose, but instead of screams of fear the crash was followed by a loud screeching woman's angry voice.

"Well that sure isn't Gabriel's or Luke's voice." Sean said before they all shared a look and disappeared in thin air. 

They were horrified when they appeared back in kitchen, it was a mess, that didn't matter but what shocked them the most was the fact that on the ground was a beautiful girl, who was in a state in between of consciousness and unconsciousness.

She was beautiful, her head was bleeding but what made them burn with anger was when the woman started hitting her, she was her mother if they recognized her correctly.

Her face was contorted in anger, her expression showed pure hate for the girl, her eyes however were shinning with sick satisfaction and happiness as she took in the nearly prone form of the girl. "I'll kill you !" North roared as he launched towards her but the moment he touched the black shield he was thrown back in the air.