Chapter 12

Sang sighed in relief, her heart was no longer beating wildly as she read the message from her mother that said that they won't be able to return for a couple of days because of Marie's friend's birthday celebration.

She sighed, everything was spotless, all the work was done. Food was prepared, table was set but instead of being upset that they cancelled she felt nothing but relief.

Even the preparation for tomorrow's breakfast was already done because  her mother didn't tolerate laziness. She sighed as all the emotions that were haywire not even a minute ago were now completely sated.

She felt happy and safe, a frown plastered on her face as she noticed how she was being so mean. How could she be happy that her family was not returning?

Her mother was right, she was really a ungrateful brat. This was no way for her to behave, she should be sad that her family is not returning and here she is being ungrateful and mean.

"Hey kitten. Why the tall face?" Raven asked he trudged in as he frowned, Sang smiled as she bit her lip to stop the laugh that was ready to spill out as she heard him mix up the word tall instead of long.

Leave to one of the boys to make her smile, they really were so good to her. She didn't deserve their kindness, they were so good to her. And they made her heart beat faster like a crazy jackhammer.

She didn't bother correct him because it was part of who he was and she found it really cute. "Nothing, my family is not returning they had to stay because there's Marie's friend's birthday celebration."  She said as she walked towards him.

Raven smiled, a few days away from that bitches screeching voice. The news was heaven for him. He smiled as he looked at her, he couldn't understand what was bad about this news.

"So all the food that I have prepared would go to waste. I hate wasting food." She elaborated as she looked up at him who moved towards her in swift movements and wrapped his arms around her.

"You have us kitten and we are quite hungry." He kissed her nose making her blush intensely, "get the food out on the table I'll call the rest of them." He said making her smile.

She had just set the table as she heard the shuffling of feet and the boys shuffled in the room. "Trouble! " Gabriel picked her in his arms and twirled her around.

"Careful you ass you might hurt her!" North's voice boomed while she just giggled enjoying the feel of his arms around her. She looked up at Gabriel once he stopped, he had a huge smile on his face as he watched her giggle happily.

"Now now Pookie, what did I tell you about giggling." Sean's voice was laced with humor as he looked at his giggling Pookie in Gabriel's arms.

"That I should do it more often... " She teased with a big smile on her face as Gabriel pulled her down on his lap as he sat on the chair with his little trouble. He kissed her neck making her cheeks flush and heart beat wildly.

************************************

Blake pulled the car in the driveway of the mansion as he got out with Will not far behind him. "Behave in there Blake, no going bat shit crazy or over protective. " Wil's words fell on to deaf ears as Blake just smiled innocently and kissed his lips.

"No promises baby boy they touch my kiddo in wrong way and they'll be nothing more than a myth." His overprotective tone made Wil roll his eyes. God bless this fourteen souls they are just about to discover what happens when boys try to court his little kiddo who just happens to be the infamous Sang.

"She is not a kid Blake... " He was cut off by Blake as he slammed his lips against his, making him moan while Blake growled possessively. As he tugged at Wil's hair, his lips moving against Wil's in a possessive way.