Chapter 9

Sang could  feel her heart beating crazily as fear sipped in her little heart, "What had your father told you to do?" She looked up at her mommy who was glaring at her.

"Mommy I was tired so I forgot to polish his shoes and felt asleep on the floor." Little eight year old Sang's voice quivered as she looked up at her mother whose face continued to glare at her.

"You fell asleep?! Is that your excuse you little whore?!"  Her mother shouted, livid. She pulled Sang towards the attic, Sang began to panic, she hated it.

She hated the darkness and the silence. She always feared darkness, of what lay beyond it. Her heart was hammering in her chest making her lose her breath.

She tried to get away from her but her mommy wouldn't let her. She promised her mother that she'll follow all her orders, she'll do anything just not the attic.

"Mommy no.. " She screamed and cried, her mother just continued to pull her. "Sang.. Wake up trouble. " She heard someone calling her.

"Baby it's just dream wake up. " She heard a different voice this time. "Sang princess wake up. " Victor said softly.

Sang snapped her eyes open as her eyes met with electric blue ones, who were looking down at her with concern in their eyes.  She jumped up and wrapped her arms around Gabriel's waist, who held her tighter against him.

He began moving back and forth slowly as he comforted her, he looked up at his brothers who were all staring at the little girl in his arms in worry as she cried.

"Shhh Trouble, your safe look everyone is here. " He mumbled as he kissed her neck and cheeks. "Trouble please don't cry. " He pleaded as she continued to cry.

"Pass her here Mr Coleman." Owen said as he picked Sang up and laid her in his lap, she hugged him as he ran his hand through her hair in a relaxing and soothing motion.

Her cries soon turned into sniffles as she laid her head in the crook of his neck. He kissed her forehead, "Would you like to tell us about your dream?" He asked as watched her play with his long dark hair.

She shook her head as she looked at the floor of the cave, he sighed and kissed her forehead again

She shook her head as she looked at the floor of the cave, he sighed and kissed her forehead again. She smiled up at him making him lose his breath, god she was so beautiful.

Sang looked up, her eyes traveling from one boy's to another, taking in their beastly forms with new curiosity.

Her eyes settled on Axel, he looked different of course but all of them did, she didn't know how she was able to recognize them. The horns gave him a scary look but she knew he was anything but.