Chapter 11

Blake looked out of the window as he pressed the gas pedal harder, he wanted to be there as soon as possible. That crazy girl had got herself in trouble once again.

He ran his hand through his dirty blonde hair pulling at them, oh Sang what have you done?! Please for the love of Lord be safe dear chocolate.

He mentally begged. "She'll be fine Blake." Wil's voice broke through his internal battle. He sighed, "I can't help but worry Wil the prophecy that you and I had worked are asses off to not come true is now actually happening. My little chocolate is right in between the devils, literally. " Blake's concerned voice rang through the silent interiors of the car.

"She's a strong one, she's our little warrior. We can't change fate Blake." Wil soothed as he kept his hand on Blake's thigh who visibly relaxed at the contact.

"She's our charge, we are supposed to guard her Wil. Fate is too cruel to choose my innocent chocolate for this job. She is our family Wil. Our little sister practically. We can't lose her. I'm not letting anyone touch. Fuck it doesn't matter if I have to kill them." Blake growled his hands tightening on the wheel.

"Kill who are already dead my love?" Wil teased. "Little boy you better be careful or daddy will spank that ass raw." Blake teased back making Wil's cheeks turn fifty shades of red, Blake chuckled at his cuteness.

"You need to smile more you look so handsome." Wil's voice was genuine as he looked at his mate who smiled back at him with so much love and adoration that he lost his capacity to talk for a few moments.

How had he been so lucky to meet this handsome man, he looked out of the window as the scenery passed. The trees were running by as the beautiful sky.

"I love you Wil." Blake's voice held so much love and care as he looked at the beautiful mate of his, he didn't know what he would do if it wasn't for him. Probably be insane. He was nothing without his baby boy.

"I love you more." Wil said back as he gave his hand a squeeze that was wrapped around his. "You know I'm going kick the asses of those fourteen bastards who have been getting touchy feely with my little chocolate." Blake growled protectively as he recalled Mr Turnip informing them about those men.

He was grateful for those devil cum ghosts saved his little chocolate but he'll be damned if he let any man around 50 meters of her distance.

Wil laughed at his cute bear of a mate, "what if she likes them?" He couldn't help but tease him. "Like hell my little chocolate ain't dating till she's 50! She's still a baby Wil. It was like yesterday that she ran around us singing the nursery rhymes." Blake shook his head adamantly, no way was his little sister dating a man.

"And yet you are dating me, I'm just 20." Wil shot back, a smirk plastered on his face. "Doesn't count. She's my little sister, my little charge, my sweet innocent chocolate. She ain't getting near any of the men doesn't matter if they are dead." Blake was adamant as he said the words while Wil just laughed at his over protectiveness, his little monkey would be needing him a lot. A just laughed imaging her reaction.

************************************

"Slow down baby you'll hurt yourself." North growled as he watched his baby run around the kitchen trying to multitask.

North was happy that he was finally back to his normal self and not the devil or it would have been a pain to get through the mansion doors.

"North you don't understand, everything needs to be perfect mother will be here soon." She hurried out the words as she cut the vegetables. "Let me help baby. " North said as he began to remove ingredients to make bread and salad.