Chapter 21

Wil's POV:

"Do you think this old magic will work?" Blake questioned, he was growing with each passing second, my eyes burned with tears I could never see him in such a condition.

"It has to! Too much is on line for me to lose now." My voice wavered as tears traced down my cheeks, "hey baby boy daddy is really proud of you and I know you will succeed." His voice was fragile and his face was pale but there was that smile on his face, that smile which screamed peace and trust.

I wanted to scream, he was dying. He would die if this magic didn't work! My heart beat furiously against the chest, I can't let him die, he is my sole reason to live. I wanted to be selfish and tell him to stop reciting the spell that was keeping the boys and Sang alive but it was taking a toll on him making him vulnerable to the dark powers that were feasting on him.

That motherfucking black magician was too strong, the one who had created Sabrina and cursed the boys. I didn't wanted to accept this but he was smart too, he had created a web of magic around the boys so whoever tried to help them would end up dead.

That was the reason why I and Blake had actually been disappearing, trying to find a way to break that web but it was like a black hole that swallowed every ouch of magic we tried on it, still remaining intact and tonight that web was taking a monstrous form and was fueling the anger and hate of Sabrina making her want to kill the boys and to stop her I needed to finish that hate because the web could only amplify it's intensify if it was present in the first place.

Blake groaned and coughed, my heart tugged sharply as he coughed up blood but he kept on reciting the words trying to contain the web, I wanted to scream and cry but I said nothing as I stood in this dark cave trying to find that one thing that'll save everyone.

"I can buy you more time." Silas stepped ahead with Nathan, "you could but for that you need to distract Sabrina. " Sean said as he tried to help Blake in the best manner he could.

"We'll do that." Marc said as he disappeared in thin air followed by Corey, Brandon, Axel, Silas and Nathan. Owen stayed behind just in case if I'll need him and I was sure that I would.

I took a step back from the table where a star was drawn with a black bowl of water which had black swirling in it. They looked like small swirls of fire and black smoke to others but I knew what they were, they were actually souls of the demons that all were slaves in the hell.

I held my hand over the water as I began to murmur the words that'll help me find that one weakness of Sabrina that'll help me end this anger and war. I closed my eyes as the earth beneath me began shake and strong gust of wind began to blow making my heart beat wildly but I held on, a bright ray shot out of the bowl and pierced through my hand, a searing burn passing through my body making me want to pull  back but I held on, not only just for my love of life but for Sang, my best friend, my sister.

Visions after visions began to run through my mind, nothing was clear except for one face and two words, Liz and Sabrina. The image of a little girl and Sabrina came to my mind like an old image from my album.

I blinked my eyes open as my eyes met with Owen, who looked at me with a blank expression. "Liz." Was all I had to say and his eyes widened in realization before he disappeared in thin air.

I rushed to Blake who barely looked alive, I slammed my lips against his and began to give him my life force as I slowly recited the words in my mind. I felt the pull of my soul being connecting to his, it flexed and throbbed before it began to take it's effect.

Dark spots began to dance in my vision as I looked at the love of my life, we were all safe was the last thought on my mind before I was pulled under the deep spell of the slumber.