Chapter 25

The creature tightened his hold on Sang, who struggled with all her might.

"Helppppppp!!!!" She shouted on top of her voice, while she heard the creature laugh like she had cracked a joke.

"Help???" He taunted, his voice had the snake like quality while he glared at her.

Those disgusting eyes traced her body, his snake like tongue slithered out, every once in awhile. Earning a shudder of disgust from her.

Terror seeped in her bones, like acid burning the last of her sanity. The world no longer seemed to make any sense.

What was happening? How had this creatures come to life? Sure, her life had never been normal, but this was creepy to the next level.

He tugged at her hair sharply, twisting the locks with a sharp tug, wrenching them hard. Making her scalp burn.

She tried to punch him, bite him, and everything, struggling with all her might.

"Let me go!!" She screamed, her voice was hoarse, from all the crying.

Ignoring her cries, he growled, annoyed by the amount of thrashing, can't this whore just shut up and follow his orders?

Why do women always haven't to kick and scream?

He mentally growled. Her cheek stung, the man raised his hand and brought it down on her with all his might.

Agony exploded from her left cheek, she tasted the coppery blood in her mouth, as her body hit the near by tree hard.

Her mind buzzed, the sharp ringing voice reaching her mind. She watched the man gaze down at her, her heart beat increased.

A memory filtered through her mind of Sean, one of the few moments she had shared with her boys.

The lady had told her that her boys had forgotten her, but was that possible? Maybe their mind could forget her but could their heart?

"I always know when you are in danger as it's my right to protect you." Sean's words came floating to her mind.

"What if someday you are not able to?" She had asked curiously. "Than just know Pookie that I'm no longer a part of this world." He said as he cupped her face in his hand.

Her heart wrenched, a sob escaped her lips, everything was shutting in on her, while that man moved towards her.

His hand reaching down to touch her, she shut her eyes, the reality was too much.

A grunt had her eyes flying open, her eyes met the lusty eyes of the monster that were now wide with shock.

A spear pierced through his neck, and was emended his blood tracing down the tip, to the ground beside her neck.

Shock. Terror pulsed through her.

While she vibrated hard, her eyes glazing with tears, she gazed at the man. His lifeless face gazing back at him.

She scrambled away from the body, her heart pulsing with fear and agony.

"Well well, now if you aren't a beautiful little thing." The voice was all too familiar, the tone however was not.

Her head turned the summer green clashed, with the lighter emerald ones.  For a moment, she forgot to breath, as the energy around them cackled, intensifying.

Gazing at him, she couldn't believe what she saw.

It was him, it was Sean, yet, it wasn't him either. . .