Chapter 14

North rushed to her unconscious figure, there were bruises on her body, "SEAN!" North shouted on top of his voice, his words laced with urgency and fear.

"You know it was... " Sean's words were cut off by North's urgent screaming coming from Sang's room. His heart froze in fear, can't the girl catch a break?! He asked himself as his eyes met with Raven who set across him, his face showed similar emotions of panic as he looked at Sean, they disappeared in thin air before reappearing in her room.

She lay on the bed, her eyes closed and bruises littered her body. "What happened ?!" Sean asked urgently as he crouched next to her and conjured a medical kit out of nowhere.

"I don't know I had come to wake her up just to see that she was bruised and than she fainted. " He informed him, he hated not knowing what was happening.

He just hated it. His protective nature just seemed to increase ten folds, his mind was demanding answers and part of him knew but he refused to believe it.

His precious little baby would not fall a prey to that monster, Sang was innocent. But so were you, so were the others, his conscious reminded him but they were alone and unaware but Sang isn't alone. They were there with her but he was too powerful.

His mind was going crazy with all the thoughts as he looked down at his sleeping baby. Sean had finished bandaging her and was talking to Owen, he hadn't noticed when the others had come as he was too lost in his mind.

"tha eínai oraía. eínai ischyrí"(she will be fine. She's a strong one) Silas assured him as he came and stood next to him. "το ελπίζω" (I hope so) North replied, he felt like a failure he wasn't able to protect her.

Silas looked at his brother who was  blaming himself, he always did that when someone he cared got hurt.

Sang was their center now, the bond that held them together, she was the string that held all the pearls together and her getting hurt like this when everyone was present rattled them all.

He crouched down next to her, taking her hand in his as he caressed her head with his free one. "Sang." He whispered her name softly as she blinked her eyes open.

She took him by surprise as she lunged in his arms and just held him right, her body shivering in what he could sense was her fear. He wrapped his arms around her tightly as he rubbed her back in a reassuring motion.

He felt his brothers gather around them everyone touching her in some form, trying to reassure themselves that she was fine indeed.

SANG'S POV :

Fear was all I could feel as the memories of that scary voice terrified me. Who was he? What was he? How was he so powerful that he could harm me just through my dreams?

"Aggele" Silas' soft voice broke me through my stupor, I felt safe in his huge arms, I know that when I'm with my guys no one can actually hurt me.

I could feel their hands on me, that reassured me, they won't let anything happen to me, I'm safe with them. "You're safe Peanut. " Nathan's words were reassuring and the grip that fear had on my heart eased a bit. "We won't let anything happen to you little kitten." Raven cooed.

As I pulled back from Silas I was enveloped by another warm set of arms, Marc kissed my forehead as his arms tightened around me, his eyes held so much fear and concern, it touched my soul deeply.

I still couldn't believe the fact that they cared so much about me, it was surreal for me. For years no one cared enough to even look at me and here they were doing everything in their power to protect me, they actually cared for my well being and it made me so happy but than just like a glass all my happiness shattered into fine pieces.