Chapter 20

Sang's POV:

Terror was all I could feel as tears gathered in my eyes and slowly began to leak from the corners of my eyes, I wasn't sure how long it had been, an hour? a day? A week? A year? I wasn't sure. Nothing made sense anymore, all I could think was that I was laying six feet under the ground alive while other bodies were in a deep slumber, a slumber, where they'll never wake.

Some might have died young other may not have, I am sure everyone here who lay must have someone who would miss their presence except me. Pathetic right? But this was my life. As I lay here in the coffin like a dead all the negative thoughts began to circle my mind, I wanted to push them away to talk to someone but there was no one except darkness who was my only companion. The complete silence did nothing to sooth my crazily beating heart and all the negative thoughts that ran through my head. 

My breathing came out in short pants as fear sunk its ugly and sharp talons in my heart. I wondered what if the boys never found me? What will happen if they never knew where I was? Would I remain here forever without actually anyone knowing? Was this how my life will end?

Oh god I know my life isn't the best but I never wished for it to end. I always wanted to live, I still do because I know life can get better, it won't be this bad always and I can't die now not after meeting the boys, I wanted to live with them, I wanted to know how having a family feels,how it feels when someone cares.

No one had ever cared for me and now when someone was doing my death was knocking on my doorsteps, why is life so unfair? What did I ever do to deserve this?

The questions reverberated in my mind but the only answer I got was the darkness that surrounded me, it was quite as it mocked me, laughed at me.

Silence that screamed nothing but death, this was the place where all the lives ceased to exists, where all the relationships come to end, where all the pain and happiness diminishes the only thing remains there is death, the cruel reality.

Death is the one thing that is real life is just a beautiful illusion that we live in. But I wanted to live in that illusion, I wanted to know the boys better,  I wanted to smile with them and live with them.

My subconscious laughed, you want to live with the ones who are already dead? How pathetic are you. You should die as there's no one who would miss you.

I mean who would miss you Sang? Your family sure won't and the boys will forget you after a while. You're doomed to be alone, forever lonely with no one by your side.

Her words were sharp as they cut through my heart and shredded my soul but I couldn't deny the fact that she was right. That her words held nothing but the truth.

Why was I even fighting? Who was I fighting this battle for? Who would want me alive except the boys and they're already dead so what's the point in going on.

"Don't give up!" I heard a soft female voice as dark spots began to dance in my vision. I really wanted to hold onto that voice tightly as those were the words that someone had spoke to me after hours. I wasn't sure if it was my imagination or not, maybe I hallucinated those words.

My eyes slowly travelled to Mr Turnip's unconscious form that lay in the corner of the coffin, he had been like that for a very long time now. The lack of oxygen and Wil's energy has got to him.

He lived on Wil's magic but now Wil had no idea where Mr Turnip was, I blinked  few more time as the tears continued to flow down the corner of my eyes, I felt so weak in this moment,I could do nothing for him, hell I can't even do anything for myself. How pathetic is that?