Chapter 19

North threw the table across the room that hit the wall with a loud thud, his emotions were running rampant, he felt angry, guilty that he wasn't there to protect her but the emotion that was dominant was fear. Terror like never before was running through his mind.

He was fearing for the worst, that the past might repeat itself again. Uncle's dead bodies image flashed through his mind, the man who was a father to him, his eyes were open in shock and his mouth was open in a silent scream.

His skin deadly pale but what had North traumatizing was that his body was pierced with so many swords, they practically were the only thing that were holding him off the garden soil. The swords were all pierced through his body and were in the put in the ground.

His blood flowing slowly down the swords, there was no part in his body that wasn't torn by the sword.

North's heart twisted in his chest as he recalled that day, a shudder ran through his body. He wasn't able to save him. He had watched him die in front of him, he could do nothing. Nothing! And now he had finally got a reason to live for, Sang and those bastards wanted to take her as well like hell he would let them.

"Motherfucking bitch." He growled breaking North's thought of chain, he glared holes in the floor ready to kill. His hands were itching to wrap around their necks so he could break them.

"I swear I am going to tear her alive." Raven snapped as he paced the room like a caged tiger. Sean and Owen were trying to wake the unconscious Marc and Brandon that were still under Sabrina's spell.

"Enough you two we all need to control our angers, don't let your emotions get the best of you. They will do nothing but make you more weak." Axel stated, his tone was hard as he glared. He was having a hard time controlling his emotions that so badly wanted to take control of him. He so badly wanted to hit someone more specifically that woman who had dared touch Sang.

His gaze travelled towards Blake and Wil, they had been quite the entire time. They hadn't spoken a word, he could see the expression of guilt on their faces, they blamed themselves because they weren't there to protect her but they weren't the only ones feeling guilty everyone in the room were.

Blake and Wil had been busy trying to search a spell that would increase their powers and help Sang destroy him as they knew that there was no way avoiding fate but they had never expected her to be taken by Sabrina. They had failed her. They all had.

"What do we do?" It was Gabriel who finally questioned, him not swearing showed that he completely felt lost and out of his element, his voice was hardly above a whisper as stoic expression set on his face, his eyes held tears but he refused to let them free. He needed to be strong for his trouble.

"We are gonna divide ourselves in groups. Search for Sabrina and her little pet. Let's go. " Owen commanded as he walked in the room, his face a perfect mask that showed no emotions whatsoever, his body taut with tension, he snapped his fingers and disappeared soon each one of them followed his suit and teleported leaving nothing but dust in their wake.

************************†***********

It had been hours since Mr Turnip had taken a break, he so badly wanted to but his worry for his peasant didn't let him.

He thought thoroughly of where she could be but nothing really came to his mind, so here he was in the forest alone looking for Sang, he had separated from the group because they were all being very worried and frustrated by now.

He really didn't need those ugly ass boys grumbling and snapping each other's head. To spare himself from that bitchy drama he decided to search his peasant alone.