Chapter 17

Marc wrapped his arms around Sang as she laid down with her head on his chest, he began to rub her back, he thought about the things that happened in past few hours.

They had fixed the cave and put a protection shield around it and they made the shield strongest so nothing could touch their girl.

All he wanted to do was take Sang and run away somewhere, where there's everything good and they are safe, not that he'll live his brothers behind because they were his family and he could never imagine a life without them.

He sighed, he needed to be practical, he can't run away with his family and their girl because as much as it was tempting it wasn't possible.

Sure it is... His subconscious whispered but he shook his head to clear his mind of the thought. Running away from a problem always made it worse.

"What are you thinking?" Brandon asked as he sat next to Marc, his hand running through Sang's beautiful soft curls, she looked so peaceful and had a small smile on her face.

I wish I could make her smile that way. Brandon thought as he traced her lower lip with his thumb, it felt so soft under his touch, and was silky. A sudden need to kiss her lips came over him but he shook his mind to clear the thoughts.

No, he needed to think straight, he can't think of how those lips will feel on his, how sweet her taste would be. He didn't know what it was but there was something that always pulled him towards Sang like an unyielding force.

She stirred in Marc's arms making the two look at her, "hey my precious bean."  He cooed as Brandon gave her a soft smile, she returned their smiles as she rubbed her eyes with her little fists, their heart melted at her adorableness.

"Are you hungry?" Brandon asked as he held both his arms for her, she crawled towards him and straddled his lap, as she lay her cheek on his shoulder and sighed.

"What happened my little butterfly?" Brandon cooed as he begun to rub her back soothingly. He shared a concerned look with Marc when she just shook her head.

"Sang, little bean say something." Marc requested softly, he sat next to Brandon so he could look at Sang. "Hey little butterfly, don't you wanna talk? " Brandon tried to make her speak as he kissed her neck, "Are you mad at us?" Marc asked concerned, she just shook her head in negative motion.

"Do you not feel well? Should I call Sean?" Brandon questioned, she shook her head again. "What is it than little bean?" Marc's voice was soft as he questioned, his hand running through her hair.

She didn't say anything, she looked so so sad, it broke their heart, their little girl was a joyous soul. They weren't used to seeing her so sad, he kissed her at the corner of her lips.

What does girls do to feel better when they are sad? Brandon asked himself as he looked at Marc who was thinking the same. "I think girls go to salon or shopping?" Marc's voice filtered through his mind.

"Think about something else." Brandon suggested. "But exactly what?" Marc questioned confused. "Maybe they like to I don't know listen to music or a song." Marc suggested.

"Do you know how to sing Shakira? " Brandon asked annoyed. "No I'm sure you can Madonna." Marc snapped back irritated. "Idea!" Brandon shouted mentally through their link.

He whispered the words in Marc's ears, who smiled widely as he nodded, his mismatched eyes shining with joy. This was the perfect plan.

************************************

Sang sat in the couch reading a book, her mind running through all the things that happened today. The blast, and Silas had was almost gotten hurt, she was a mess.

"Since your not gonna speak we have decided to make you our happy role. " Sang looked at Marc confused, what was he saying? What was a happy role?

Brandon smiled as he laid a warm fluffy blanket on the floor, it was cute with pink and lots of red little hearts on it. Marc picked her in his arms making her squeak in  surprise before laying her down on the blanket.

He rolled her as a small smile graced her face, soon she was completely wrapped in blanket, Brandon picked her up and laid her on the bed and Marc brought a huge bowl of ice cream.

Brandon snapped a finger and the tv appeared in front of them, a movie began to play as the to cuddled to her, he began to feed her ice cream.

"I read somewhere that women eat ice cream when they are sad." Brandon informed her as he slowly began to feed her as they watched the movie together, she smiled, this is what she wanted for someone to put efforts to make her happy.

She didn't need fancy stuff or clothes she just needed love, the boys arms tightened around her making her feel relaxed, what she loved about them was that they weren't forcing her to speak but they weren't even leaving her alone, they were simply being there for her.

Time seemed to pass so fast as she felt light kisses being pressed on her neck to her cheeks. Brandon loosened  the blanket around her so her hands were out and they were touching his chest.

The back of her head touched Marc's chest who was spooning her from behind, her eyes met Brandon's and she gulped, there was so much adoration in his eyes for her, he gazed at her lips and back at her eyes before leaning in and sealing her lips with his.

His kiss was dominating as his tongue sneaked in her mouth, exploring her lips, she felt as though he was claiming her soul with just a simple kiss, the kiss was intense as the apex in between her thighs began to throb.

She felt lips on her neck making her squirm with all the new sensations and pleasure, soon Brandon's lips were replaced by Marc's as his tongue began to playfully dance with hers, his hands were massaging her hips as desire spread through her.

She felt their hard length poking her front and back, Brandon attacked her neck as he began to kiss her with so much passion, his hard on was pressing on her core, he moved it sensually making pleasure shoot through them both, Sang moaned as he growled out loud.

Marc began to rotate his hips so she could feel his hard on from behind, her ass was pressing into it as he continued to thrust his hips upwards, making her feel all the more pleasure.

All the rational thoughts had vanished from their brains as Brandon opened a few buttons of Sang's shirt and released her breasts from their confines, she continued to moan as she mentally encouraged them.

Brandon felt himself go harder as he saw her pebbled pink nipples, his mouth watered he wanted to wrap his lips around the perky breasts and that's what he did.

She moaned as her back arched feeling his warm mouth on her, making her completely drown in sensations. Marc wrapped his lips on her other breast making her moan louder as the two growled.

She was theirs, they were the only one who'll ever see her this way. They were the only one who'll ever give her this kind of pleasure and no one could change the fact that she belonged to them...

************************************

Do vote and comment. 💜