Chapter 6

Sang smiled, she finally felt free. She was happy though she knew that her happiness was only for a short period, that is till her mother returns but she had decided that she will make the best out of it. She was watering the plants humming a soft tune, her mind was in a peaceful state.

"You look really happy and peaceful giggle bear." She heard a very familiar voice say, she turned around a smile plastered on her face. "Giggle bear?" she giggled as she said the nickname, "See you just proved it that it's the perfect nickname for you." Axel smiled as he pointed the obvious out, he had a huge smile on his face as he looked at her smiling face.

She really was the most beautiful girl he had ever laid his eyes on, her eyes twinkled with something akin to mischief as she bit her lower lip, "What are you thinking giggle bear?" he questioned with his hands in his pocket, her eyes twinkled again and before he could ask he felt chilling cold water being thrown over him, like a cloud had suddenly opened and drowned him in it.

He heard her laughing followed by a couple of other male laughs, he turned around to glare at Corey, Luke, Gabriel and Marc. They were rolling on the ground while holding their stomachs, "ah you have messed with the wrong person." Axel said and he snapped his fingers and there was literally a dark cloud that came out of nowhere and it rained on the boys, Sang giggled even harder, there was pin drop silence as the boys watched her giggle and how carefree she looked.

It was how pretty she was, her laugh was like a melody to them, a melody that was slowly enticing them and making them lose every part of their reality and focus on a world that was free from every problem, a world where there was no pain and suffering only them and Sang.

Their smile dimmed for a moment as they looked at her, as the reality settled on them, they can't be with her, no matter how much they wanted to be with her they could never be with her, she was like the moon they could only see from afar and never touch.

She was someone they can admire from afar but when it came to matters such as love, she was forbidden to them, there wasn't a normal age gap or any other problems that in a way were considered to be normal. No they half dead, half alive and she was a living, breathing person. She may have a messed up life but she had something that they didn't: life.

She had the right to breathe, to touch, to feel and not be stuck in between the two worlds. They didn't have that, they were cursed and she was a boon herself to all the mankind, her sweet, kind and helping nature, itself was a blessing. She was selfless but she was also protective of those who care for her, explaining who Sang Sorenson was not an easy job, if they sat there describing the different aspects of her past, they'll probably be stuck here for years together.

The boys snapped out of their thoughts as they heard Kota's voice holler from the door, "Sang the phone is ringing." She looked at him before jogging towards him, Kota held out the cordless white landline phone to her, she answered it.

"hello father" she greeted her father, she knew it has to be him because no one ever called on this number except for him, no one had ever tried because no one had the number as her mother feared, if someone called on this number than Sang would trap them with her whoring ways. Till today Sang couldn't understand her mother and her ways.

The boys watched as Sang heard her father talk, her expressions showed a mix of relief and anxiety. She just nodded and her only replies were "Yes Father".

The conversation in about sixty seconds, Kota counted, he looked at her and raised a brow, silently asking her if everything was alright. She nodded, "He said that he won't be back here for around a month more and after mom is discharged, she and Marie will be going to her friend's house as she believe that there is something wrong here, she'll only return when father will. I need to go to the city and get some groceries along with a file from my dad's old friend who leaves there. He has given me the address. I need to go today evening as he'll be leaving tomorrow morning for his vacations." Sang informed all the boys as they surrounded her.