Chapter 16

Sang stretched as she heard the chirping of the birds, she grinned as she felt huge arms envelope around her. "Good morning baby." North's voice was husky as he whispered in her ears and kissed her temple making her blush.

"Good morning North." She said in a sleepy voice, she rubbed her eyes open. He looked at her as she cutely rubbed her eyes open with her fists.

"Where is Meanie and Brandon?" She asked cutely, they are probably somewhere doing their work. After he saw them yesterday night doing the dirty next to a sleeping Sang he ordered them to do hours because one Sang is innocent and they didn't need to do it around her.

That wasn't the way he was planning to tell her. Not that he was shy or embarrassed of the fact that he or the others had sex, he just believed that their relationship with Sang had not reached the stage where there was a need for him to discuss this.

"They are out doing some work." He replied, which was true. Wil had come up with an excellent plan to protect Sang and they were all kind of busy trying to make it true.

"What kind of work? " She asked with that adorable look on her face that showed that she was thinking something. "Some work. " He said vaguely as he kissed her nose.

"What would you like to eat for breakfast Sang baby ?" He questioned as he looked at her, she yawned as she stretched again. North wanted to pinch her cheeks she was that adorable.

"Anything." She said with a sleepy smile on her face as she tried to get comfortable in his arms and go to sleep. "You need to get up and get ready baby." He kissed her forehead as a feeling of calmness settled on his heart.

For years he had been incomplete, he always felt like there was something that was missing. Like a piece of puzzle. Over the years he felt agonised that the feeling of emptiness won't go away.

But with her in his arms he felt complete, that finally the missing piece of him had fallen into place. He looked down at the beautiful girl, he couldn't believe his fate.

He felt betrayed by his fate, finally he met a girl who could make him feel normal and complete, but guess what? He was fucking dead! He looked down at her as he caressed her innocent face.

His heart twisted sharply in his chest, causing him jagging pain. The damn organ had been dead for so long that he had never felt his presence in his hollow chest till Sang came.

It was like the damn cursed organ was waiting for her as it jolted in his his chest and began beating crazily as though trying to make it's damn presence known. He ran a finger down her cheeks, god she looked so innocent.

She was like the epitome of piousness, they on the other hand were dead beasts, literally. He was angry, no he was livid! Livid at his fate, livid at that damn fucker of a wizard who had made his and his brothers lives equivalent to death.

He hugged her closer as he nuzzled her neck, her fruity scent made him relax. She didn't deserve this, he didn't deserve this, none of his brothers deserved this.

He kissed her neck as he felt her heart beat increase it's pace. He kissed her eyelids. "You are the most precious thing in my life baby."  He whispered as he kissed both her closed eye lids and pulled her tighter in his arms.

Silas stood near the mouth of the cave looking at the two people who had changed his life. North had revolved his life years back when he had taken away from his hometown where he hated living. His life was worse than a nightmare before he met North, but he changed everything.

He gave him a family, a reason to live for. But than his cursed fate followed him, it was like the damn fate can never see him being happy and destroyed everything, his family, his reason to live, everything.