Chapter 10

Hey everyone!

So I have decided that this book will be all 14 only but my upcoming another fan fictions are going to be all 16. With Blake and Wil as Sang's love interest as well. Happy reading! 😁

***********†*********†*****†**

Sang yawned as she blinked her eyes open and looked around, she took deep gulps of oxygen as the delicious aroma of pancakes had her smiling.

"Pancakes!" She squealed and giggled as she crawled out of the bed area. "Good morning Pookie!" Sean's enthusiastic voice had her smiling.

"Good morning Dr Sean. " Sang smiled as Sean picked her up in his arms and nuzzled her neck making her giggle. "How are you feeling this morning pumpkin?" He questioned as he looked at all the bandages on her making him frown.

She put her fingers on the edges of his lips and tried to turn them upward to make him smile. "Don't worry Dr Sean I'm good." She assured him, he sighed nodding before placing a kiss on her forehead.

"Can I help you make pancakes?" Sang asked turning her head sideways making her  a look even more adorable. He sighed, "they are already made Pookie. All you need to do is eat." He kissed her forehead again as he carried her to the small kitchen area.

"Where is everyone?" Sang asked as she played with the soft feathers of his wings. "Everyone is out they'll be back in awhile. They had some work to do." Sean said vaguely hoping that she won't question any further.

She nodded accepting the answer giving him a smile. He made her sit on the small breakfast nook and made kept a plate of chocolate chip pancakes along with bacon and a small bowl of fruit.

"You know I can't finish all this right?" She voiced out her thoughts as she looked at the pile of food, he laughed. "Eat as much as you can Pookie." He kissed her temple as he sat next to her.

"Won't you eat?" She questioned as she was about to take a bite. "I am not alive you know that right pumpkin?" He teased her making her cheeks turn a beautiful red.

She just nodded and continued to eat while Sean sat next to her smiling like a fool. A small frown plastered on his face as he saw the light scars on her neck.

He wanted to ask but knew better than to, what if she becomes sad. She already had gone through so much that he didn't want her suffer any longer.

His attention was brought back to her as she moaned, he gulped slowly as he heard her moaning making him slowly hard, he frowned as he looked at his beastly form. Really? She's just eating!

After she finished he took the plate, before he could say anything Sang sprang up, her eyes wild in fear. "What happened Pookie?" His voice was laced with worry.

"I need to go home..." Before she could continue he picked her up in his arms making her squeal in surprise. "You my little love bug aren't going anywhere and you don't need to worry about anything we'll handle your parents." He assured her, she hesitated for a moment but then nodded.

"So what do we do now?" She asked as she looked at him. "We go out for a walk but you my dear one are not supposed to run away and always be within my sight. Do you promise?" He questioned, his brow raised.

"I promise." She said with a serious face and kissed his cheeks. Her face turned a brighter shade of red making him laugh.

"Let's go than." He moved out with her as she skipped next to him in excitement making him laugh.

"How well do you know this woods?" Sang asked as she tilted her head sideways looking at him curiously, "I know the woods like one knows their home." He replied smugly. "So if we play a game of hide and seek it won't be difficult for you to search me?" She questioned, trying to convince him to play with her.