Chapter 5

Sang sighed, finally all her chores were over, her mind was reeling with all sorts of thoughts, McCoy would be here soon.

Her heart was beating furiously against her chest, she didn't understand what to do. Her hands were trembling as she finished cleaning the kitchen island.

Nathan looked at Sang, she looked afraid, however her mother and Marie were very excited. He had heard the name McCoy from time and again, he had noticed that whenever the name was mentioned around Sang she would tremble in fear.

"Am I the only one who feels like this McCoy would be pain in the ass." Marc said out of no where as he entered, "What could he have done to make Sang look this afraid ?" Corey questioned.

Nathan sat quietly, he hadn't got a chance to know her or introduce himself, but now that past this few days he had been observing her he had began developing feelings for her.

They had been staying out of Sang's way, it had been a while since the incident, they had realized that they just brought her trouble.

They didn't want to bring anymore trouble to her than they already had however they did everything they could to avoid Sang getting punished.

"What do we do ?" Luke asked looking at their leaders expectantly, Axel and Owen shared a look, "we wait. " Axel began. "Mr Morgan, Mr Henshaw see what you can find on Mr McCoy. " Owen ordered.

He had a feeling that whatever they were about to find they are not going to like it. Their conversations were brought to a sudden halt as they heard the door bell rang.

They all put on an amulet, that has helped them to be invisible to Sang's eyes.

They moved down towards the door and watched as Sang's mother opened the door and squealed in happiness before launching herself in the arms of the man

The man laughed before wrapping her arms around her, he pulled back and kissed her on the lips, the boys made gagging sound at the thought of someone kissing this bitch.

They pulled back, "Hello Darling. " He greeted Mrs Sorensen. "Hy David." Mrs Sorensen was practically vibrating with all the suppressed excitement.

"Hey David! " Marie exclaimed joyously as she skipped towards him and practically jumped him, the boys all looked away in disgust as she kissed McCoy on his lips while her mother watched with a wide grin.

"Hey my little vixen. " McCoy massaged her ass with his hands, "really can this three get anymore disgusting ?" Luke asked as he watched Marie moan in a man's arm who would easily be older than her father.

McCoy looked at the two in lust, "No way in heaven is this motherfucker going to be living here with Sang. " North growled. "I don't want this cocksucker anywhere near our little doll." Brandon continued his voice laced with fury.