Chapter 13

Wil could feel the shift in the energy as he walked around the manor, Sang was sleeping in her room as he and Mr Turnip were taking a walk around this place.

"Have you been doing what I have told you to do?"  His voice was stern and laced with seriousness as he moved around seeing the cursed manor.

"Yes master. But the aura is too strong here. He had this planned. The spell that surround this place is too strong, the aura itself is having a effect on Sang even though she hasn't noticed it."  Mr Turnip's voice was laced with seriousness as he floated next to Wil.

"What do you mean ?" He asked as he looked at Mr Turnip. "Master my observations states that this spell is instilling fear in Sang. Her experience is vanishing, the experience and guard that she had developed over the years while dealing with the ghosts is slowly withering away. The moment she sees them she is reacting as though she had never seen them before but the good news is her stubbornness is helping her fight off the fear and free the souls."  Mr Turnip revised his observations to Wil as he looked at him.

Wil just nodded, he wasn't strong enough to break this spell he knew that but what confused him was the fact that why hasn't he done anything yet.

Was he not taking Sang seriously or was he planning something big? Wil hopped that it was the first reason and not the latter.  Because if it was the latter part Sang was about to go through hell lot of things.

************************************

Sang blinked her eyes open as she felt, as though someone was staring at her, the non existing hair on her body stood as a shiver ran through her body.

Something was definitely wrong, cold wind wrapped around her making her shiver as she moved towards the large forest that was just a few feet away from her.

The dark eery forest had surrounded her completely as she continued to move forward. "Welcome to my world little thorn." The silence was broken by a shrilly yet gruff male voice.

She turned around but no one was there, just trees and darkness. Fear wrapped around her heart like a cobra, slowly tightening it's grip around her.

What was happening? "Don't be afraid or maybe you should be afraid because you little annoying pestering thing have proved to be nothing but pain in my ass. You had no rights to release my slaves." The voice was somber and a dark maniacal edge to it.

Suddenly it began laughing like she had just cracked the most funniest joke, there was no humour in it's voice just a dark, edgy blackness that seemed to be lasting for forever.

"Let's play a game. You freed those scums who were more or less weak or willing, let's see what you can do when you get unwilling and strong subjects." He sounded excited like a child in a candy store.

"You don't scare me." Her voice steady and strong unlike her inner self, she wanted to scream and run away from this danger as far as possible but something was stopping her.

"Oh honey you can't lie." The voice practically sang tauntingly, instead of fear she felt anger. This was strange because she never did feel anger but today she was feeling anger at his words.

His proud words were making her more determined to prove him wrong, the daze of fear shattered as her posture straightened. She looked up at the dark forest ahead of her.

She could feel it calling to her. "Than let the game begin. Find a way out of this forest before morning or you shall be here for the rest of eternity. All the best my little thorn."  His voice faded in the night like it had never been there before in the first place.