Chapter 15

⚠Mature Content ahead ⚠.

⚠GAY SEX ⚠.

If you are uncomfortable with reading gay sex scene kindly stop after asterisks. Other than that you are good to go. Enjoy! 💙💜💛

Blake entered the manor with Wil after he created the protection shield around the manor, it was quite. Too quiet for his liking.

His grip on Wil's hand tightened as he pulled him closer, their wands appearing in their hands as they carefully moved towards Sang's room.

Wil pushed the door open only to see all the boys crowded around Sang, their heart nearly stopped for a moment when they noticed all the bruises on her body.

"WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED?!" Blake shouted in anger but there was also held fear and concern. They rushed in, their hearts thumping in their chests ready to break free.

"Bubba... " Sang pouted as Blake took her in his arms and crushed her in a bear hug, rubbing her back soothingly. He pulled back and soon Wil was taking her place.

"Hey little monkey." He cooed as he sat on the bed with her in his lap, "Bubba Willy is calling me monkey, make him stop. " She whined as her nose scrunched up cutely.

"How did this happen little chocolate?" Blake questioned instead answering her. She sighed before she began explaining, Wil hugged her tighter as he thought what could have happened to her. How could he be so careless?

Because of his idiocy they could have lost their kiddo! Their sole purpose for living! He kissed her forehead as he apologised over and over again. "I'm so sorry kiddo, so so so sorry. " He whispered as his voice shook, guilt sat heavily on his chest.

"You didn't know Willy it's okay. I love you. " She kissed his nose making him feel even more guiltier, this was his fault. "Do you guys have some where safe where she could stay for a few days?" Blake asked, his mind was already formulating a plan.

Gabriel silently took Sang from Wil's arms as he saw they were about to discuss an important plan, "Where are we going Meanie?" She asked softly as she laid her head on his shoulder.

"Let's get you changed. You look like fucking mess." He replied playfully making her giggle. He felt a chop on his head "ouch you fucker. " He cursed as he looked up at Brandon who glared at him. "That's not how you talk to our beautiful girl here." He chided and followed them out.

"Sang will be safe in the caves with them." Raven assured as he pulled Corey in his arms, "Good. So we need to create a spell that can keep him contained, so his magic doesn't affect her and for that I need your help. " Blake explained as the others nodded willing to do anything to protect Sang.

          &&&

"Trouble stop squirming." Gabriel reprimanded, "No! I wanna go back to the manor! You can't just keep me in dark about your plans to deal with that man." She complained as she continued to squirm as Gabriel carried her.

"We are not keeping you in dark doll, we will let you know when they come up with a plan. " Brandon assured her as they entered the caves. "Why are we here?" She questioned as Gabriel sat on the couch with her in his arms.

"Because it's not safe for you to be in manor." Brandon informed her as he kissed her forehead. "Than others are not safe there as well." She said worried.

"They are safe trouble. Don't worry your cute ass brain about it." He kissed her temple as he looked down at her with so much love and adoration. "But... " Sang was cut off by Gabriel, "no buts have faith in us. If we are saying they are safe than they are. Okay?" He looked at her pointedly.