3:4

A/N: I'll spare you the long wait excuse of life's been not too grand to me recently and I'll put all my energy into this chapter you will have anticipated but not expected. Cue the joker vibes ladies, gentlemen and any other identity you see fit 💜💜.

Everybody in society is either respectively a leader or a follower due to their nature and status of existence. Despite effort there will approach a time where a follower must break free to fulfil their natural duties of becoming a leader.

There must come a time where everything will slowly fall into fate's place, as the 'follower' to whom which was a secret leader the entire time grew frustrated pretending to be a sideline character. The follower - much like a caterpillar taking its course to achieve the status of a respected butterfly -  decided to break free from the crowd and become master of oneself, a master of followers.

A natural born leader may hide in the crowd, yet in the end their true colour of fate must shine through above all else; For a human who was born with the intentions to lead others will always find away to break free and lead a crowd like fate intended them to do so in their creation.

He flipped his Swiss Army knife in his left dominant hand and slowly ran his fingers along the edge of the blade admiring the smoothness with a small smirk. The rush of adrenaline was enchanting and enhanced the brain chemical reaction an addict would experience when taking drugs.

The Male with the black over-grown hair tuned into reality upon hearing a soft beeping noise of a machine. He rolled his eyes before placing the blade in his waistband and typed a code onto the desktop attached keyboard which instantly made the beeping stop.

The tall male arose from his seat and departed the room in a couple of long strides, he frustratedly moved the dark bangs from obstructing his vision and slipped his tongue through his hoop lip piercing - an intimidating habit he had developed over the last year.

Clouded by frustration the said male entered the boardroom in which his team were already present with various laptops and folders - worried expressions were evident in each face.

The master was superior and therefore not stupid enough to employ staff who would potentially cause an uprising therefore his employees included of solely trainees who did not make the final cut to be in gangs or who were thrown out. The master employed those who had pent frustration that he could help unleash on those who had treated them like utter dirt. The master, would allow his staff to seek and take the revenge they craved.

Eight males arose upon the entrance of their leader who quickly seated at the head of the table. Following their master the staff seated themselves again and the Male stared them down. "Would somebody like to explain what the hell is going on?" The dark haired male's tone was harsh and full of spite.

A blue haired Male from across the coffee table cleared his throat, "We are unsure how he has done it Master, but I am afraid that Kim Namjoon has snuck into the premises as a doctor with a degree."

The master pondered the words for a short second, "How on earth does Kim Namjoon have a fucking degree of a psychiatric doctor?!" The master screamed.

A Male with blonde hair and intriguing green eyes bit down on his lip. "Master he has connections everywhere therefore faking a medical certificate probably wouldn't have been too difficult."

The master arose from his seat with such authority that two males flinched. "Then how did he escape through my security team, how did he get through unnoticed!" The Male was seething with anger.

A green haired Male glanced begrudgingly at his master, "It is almost amusing sir, it appears that Kim Namjoon taught himself materials and crashed an exam gaining him a low degree in which he applied to the institution for a job. No security guard seen it coming and well Kim is a popular name."

The master exhaled slowly. "I am sick and fucking tired of hearing about how great Kim Namjoon is with his fucking IQ of 148, I am sick and tired of being the underdog because my IQ is fucking 140 but nobody every fucking cared about my intelligence!" The master ranted to his men in utter disgust.

This time a Male with red hair spoke up in respect of his master. "But master you are not an underdog anymore, who is currently under your 24/7 surveillance in a confined building with no weaponry or means of escape?"

The master smirked. This was good, no, this was bloody amazing. He had Kim namjoon playing right into his ring covered hands. The master could not believe the prize he had won. "This shall be an interesting game to watch. Clary was already insane to begin with and I can respect that therefore I cannot wait to see the mental torture and anger she unleashes and I cannot fucking wait for them to form a little escape plan where we will attack and make there lives even worse!" The Male giggled at the end of his sentence.

He grasped the Swiss Army Knife and threw it across the room where it landed on a picture of Kim Namjoon which had several other knifes embedded into the wall. "I, Kim Taehyung, have simply outdone myself yet again!"

The men at the table started to applaud their genius master who bowed with a grin. "Get your popcorn ready for we have quite a performance to watch."

The master turned and exited the room, eyes laced with excitement to retrieve back to his office of monitors.

Kim Taehyung logged into his desktop and several CCTV live videos appeared of the institution. The Male witnessed Clary approach the room of prohibited objects and giggled. He had always admired that girls strength and wondrous ideas.

The Male decided to watch the female rummage around until she found a blade belonging to herself. Kim Taehyung grinned and wondered if she sought the blade to harm people or to show Kim Namjoon that she was telling the truth.

Mind games were Taehyung's upmost favourite pleasure and therefore he did not mind when Clary broke free of the serum which trapped her memories. Taehyung decided not to alert the security that Clary had escaped her room because curiosity and excitement raged through his veins at the very thought of what Clary would do.

Taehyung adored chaos and he also adored seeing Kim Namjoon tortured for making him the underdog with the mental problems his entire life. Taehyung was obsessed with the Male and he would ensure he suffered worse than what he went through.

The Male glanced through all of the monitors until he found the blonde curly haired female staring at the wall in her room. Taehyung sighed with pity, "Don't worry dear I will ensure no more harm or suffering is induced upon you and I will wipe away all of my mistakes so that you can be peaceful with Jungkookie."

Taehyung stared longingly at the female in hope that she wouldn't be affected badly by the chaos that Clary would stir up. He would protect Katie whilst encouraging Clary's psychotic doings to Namjoon.

Taehyung was just as excited for the finale to his mind games as he was for the main body of events. The dark haired male picked up his pistol, "Patient 307 you are next." He mused as he loaded his weapon with bullets.