2:6

Aza stalked down to the basement and inserted the code for the door. Upon walking into the place she was immediately hit by the fumes of something incredibly bitter yet strong.

She wrinkled her nose and followed the faint sound of music. As she walked into the room she noticed the dim lights hanging and the back of Lara. The female had on ear defenders and earbuds because you could hear quiet music.

Aza watched as the tall girl bounced about to whatever music she was listening to whilst pouring all types of colourful substances into test tubes.

The green eyed girl approached the female and tapped her gently on the shoulder. Lara took off her ear defenders and then her earbuds. "Oh Aza! Just in time, wait until you see this!" Lara exclaimed excitedly.

Aza stood back to be precautious - the last time Lara had said those words she stood a little too close and had to draw on her eyebrows for a month- the raven haired girl watched curiously as her friend mixes different solutions. "Okay are you ready?" Lara turned around. She handed her smaller friend a pair of lab safety glasses.

Aza took the safety glasses and put them on. "I'm ready."

She watched as Lara poured a purple substance into a clear substance and then quickly sat it into a rack.

Both of the girls stood back and watched as the test tube exploded into pieces and caught fire. "Holy shit that's so cool!" Aza chuckled.

Lara quickly grabbed her miniature fire extinguisher and extinguished the flames. "I'm not even sure what I'll use it for yet but it's awesome!" She smiled.

Lara hesitated. "How is everything upstairs?"

Aza sighed, "Well everyone is still arguing and there is tension if that's what you're asking."

Lara bit down on her lip. "Want some cloud?" She asked.

Aza's eyes lit up, "That would be useful, although Clary told us to stop smoking that stuff but she doesn't need to know." She smirked after speaking.

Lara laughed and then padded over to one of her many cabinets. She opened a drawer with a small key and then took out the objects she required.

The female sat the package down on the table and opened the small box. She handed Aza the e-cigarette looking object and then took one for herself.

At the same time both of the girls took a drag of the death stick and blew out. However as this was a drug created by Lara, the smoke was a luminous green colour.

Both of the girls felt relaxed instantly and began to take more. The drug was designed by Lara to make one feel calm and reduce anxieties. However it is extremely addictive and a good torture weapon to get information out of enemies because after seconds the average person would be begging for more or in other words: willing to do anything.

When Lisa had test tried Cloud it had been a very interesting weekend for they had to lock the girl in a room until Lara could create an antidote.

The two girls finished two of the cigarettes each and by then the entire room was covered with this green luminous smoke. "I needed that, I haven't felt this calm in a while." Aza muttered.

"Maybe I should create a less addictive version of Cloud and drug everyone into being relaxed and calm." Lara joked and then giggled.

Aza scratched her arm. "That's not a bad idea but usually your test runs lead to one of us being ill or high for a week and it's my turn so I'm saying no." She chuckled.

Lara fumbled around in another cabinet and then brought out two pills. "Time to take the antidote, we don't want to take anymore." She handed a blue pill to her friend who quickly swallowed it. Lara then did the same.