4

As the bell rang signalling the end of lunch Clary navigated her way through the swarming crowds of students. She entered History and much to her convenience Mr Young was always late.

By the time Clary entered the classroom majority of her classmates were already seated. She caught Katie's stare and her friend shot her a questioning look because she knew something wasn't right. Clary ignored the fact that she could see Rosé clearly rubbing Aza's thigh underneath the table and she stormed right to the middle of the classroom where a specific person sat.

"Oh, Hello Clary I didn't see you there." Jennie smiled cutely.

With a quick flash of Clary's fist she swung back before punching Jennie hard in the face. Obviously Clary was restraining full strength for she would knock the female out.

The whole classroom gasped in shock waiting for Jennie to react. The girl held her cheek and glared at Clary. The purple haired girl smirked, "You're a good player Jennie, however everyone knows that I ACE every game."

Aza and Katie glanced at the female in realisation of the leaders words. The blue eyed girl swiftly sat in the seat next to Jennie who was still growling at her. Clary turned to face Jennie before saying, "Check Mate."

Jennie was completely flabbergasted and immediately she retrieved her phone and began texting rapidly.

Mr Young eventually appeared and set an assignment for the class. However Clary was more interested in texting her two friends who sat at opposite sides of the room.

Katie: what was that about? What happened?????

Aza: ^^^^

Clary: It doesn't matter, for now all I am saying is to keep an eye out for those girls and their tricks.

Aza: what's that supposed to mean?

Katie: Aren't we all equals here? So you should tell us.

Clary: I know Katie and I'm sorry I have to talk with Jennie and then I will tell you everything.

Aza: Btw girl you might wanna put a scarf around your neck, not to be a creep or anything but your hickeys are showing ;)

Katie: WHAT?!!?

Clary: Shit, gtg ttyl

Katie: ANSWER ME YOU SHIT HEAD!

Clary turned her phone off and she chuckled at Katie who now had turned around and was glaring at her.

The class was a double period and it ended pretty quickly after the girls got stuck into the work. As soon as the last bell rang Clary turned around to face Jennie. "Did you tell them?" She asked, her gaze fluctuating to the phone under Jennie's desk.

The girl shook her head, "Of course not, what kind of leader do you take me as?" The girl spoke boldly.

The noise in the room picked up as majority of the students packed up their books and shuffled out of the room, trying not to seem too eager that it was Friday. "I don't know Jennie, if I'm being honest I was debating on telling my two that you know," She looked over to the five girls who were standing outside of the classroom waiting.

"No, no! Don't tell them!" Jennie jumped quickly. "I think we should let them get to know each other and then once we tell Black Pink that you're The Black Cross we can make a decision," Jennie explained cautiously.

"A decision?" Clary echoed in confusion.

"Yes idiot, we need to decide if we're joining forces!" She exclaimed.