3:15

A/N: half of this is written whilst I have a concussion so apologies for any obvious grammatical mistakes.

"So what's next hyung?" Jimin asked staring at Namjoon inquisitively. His hair was matted with blood and dirt neither which seemingly belonged to him.

"Jin has tracked Taehyung's location through the cellphone he called back to Korea so we are en route to the airport where we will think of a plan." Namjoon said, he was biting on his finger nails nervously, it was odd to see Namjoon look so anxious.

"Isn't it obvious what our next steps are?" Clary glanced at each one of them and was greeted with a silence. She sighed, "We find Jungkook."

Namjoon already had a feeling that she was going to suggest that and he knew it was the wisest thing to do next however the thought of having to squeeze answers out of Jungkook without killing him on site for letting Taehyung fake his death seemed impossible. Namjoon's thoughts appeared to be whirring around his head due to his great pause, he couldn't help but think that this was all Jungkook's fault. If Jungkook had actually killed Taehyung then none of these events would have occurred in the first place.

"Jungkook is our only shot at finding Taehyung and getting Katie." She continued, the rest of the room looked like they were struggling to add two and two together. Clary's priority of course lay with Katie but she knew in order to achieve this not only would they have to find Jungkook but also black pink too.

"I agree I think it makes the most sense to try and locate him." Yoongi muttered. Clary smiled at him meekly.

"So then it's sorted then?" Clary asked.

Namjoon scowled, "Who made you leader!" His tone came across as snappy and defensive.

"Nobody I thought I could just-" Clary began.

"Well you can't, I make the decisions!" Namjoon cut her sentence off causing her to resort to a silence.

Clary - who had been sitting inbetween Namjoon and Jimin with Yoongi across from her - pettily shuffled across the wooden floor of the moving vehicle and plonked herself next to Yoongi. She folded her arms across her chest and refused to look Namjoon in the eyes. His reaction infuriated her a little, they had just lost Astatine and he was wanting to play a game of whose boss.

Clary remained with her head down for the rest of the journey to the airport. She didn't want to look anyone else in the eye and blow a fuse so she decided to sit in silence - not that there was much conversation anyways. Once the van stopped outside the airport Clary was last to exit. She waited until the van doors closed and until everybody else had started heading toward the terminal.

She approached Jin who held his head very low and walked behind the other boys and she linked her arm with his. Jin couldn't even offer a smile at the gesture just an understanding nod, he seemed to lean on Clary a little whilst walking for support. Neither of them uttered any words they simply just appeared to cling onto each other as they approached the entrance to the airport.

Upon entering the building a couple of staff members approached the group to which Namjoon did the talking and they were escorted past the security and into the duty free. The boys all disappeared into individual shops. Clary stayed with Seok Jin and dragged him into a designer outlet. She picked out three black bucket hats without even looking at the price and then two pairs of plain black sun glasses, followed by a pack of black face masks. Clary sat them on the counter and walked through to the clothing department as Jin stared after her like a ghost.

She picked out black baggy shorts and a white supreme shirt for Jin and black cycling shorts and a hoodie for herself. Clary fumbled around attempting to get her debit card from inside her phone case when she heard a beeping noise - Jin had paid with his Apple Pay. "Jin you didn't have to do that-." She mumbled taking the bag off the cashier and clasped her arm back around his. Jin shrugged his shoulders in response, he was not ready to verbally communicate just yet.