2: 1

Around one year later:

Astatine unwrapped the watermelon flavoured lollipop and brought it to her lips. She smirked and then stalked forward, watching the Male who sat on the wall.

She glanced to her left arm, her gaze capturing the beautiful ink staining it. The sleeve of tattoos reminding the girl of the past, present and it gave her hope for the future.

She then fixed her gaze forward and approached him. With one swift tap on his back he tended before turning. He spoke in a cold tone, "I was wondering if you would turn up."

The female smirked, sucking on the sweet a little harder. She took the lollipop out of her mouth and then stared at him. "Do you have my money?"

The male rolled his eyes, "Do you have my drugs sweetheart?"

"In the bag." She dropped the duffel bag to the floor and the Male snatched it.

After checking it was all correct the Male handed a similar bag. Astatine took one short glance. "There's at least a grand missing." She licked the pale yellow sweet.

He laughed manically, "I'm going to give you information worth more."

The female stood impatiently. "My information is that somebody is coming for all of you. And you're not going to be prepared."

Astatine popped the sweet back into her mouth. She drew the pistol from her waist band and with one flick of her wrist there was a loud bang.

The Male fell off of the wall limply and Astatine picked up the bag of drugs and money. "Cheaters never win." She mumbled. The female then threw the pistol over the wall. It would be a suspected suicide with all the information there. Luckily she wore gloves, concealing her finger prints.

The girl smirked through the lollipop and she turned on her heel. She stalked off into the darkness, proud of her victory.

The time struck exactly one o'clock in the morning and the blue eyed female quickly fastened her walking pace.

She heard yelling from behind her and the girl froze. "Stop right there!" The husky voice growled.

Astatine took the finished lollipop from her lips and she dropped the white stick. The short girl turned around on the ball of her heel, calculating everything.

As the girl made eye contact she counted five people, all males by the silhouettes. She licked the last trace of watermelon flavour from her lips and rolled her eyes. "What are you going to do about it?" She tensed her posture.

"A life for a life of course, you shot Hyun-Ki for no damn reason!" An extremely angry voice retorted.

Astatine bit her lip and flicked her hair from her face. "Well it appears we have a problem indeed boys."

The female, clearly outnumbered was not fazed a single bit. The once weak girl had matured with a years training and it turned out she was very above average. "Put your fucking hands up!" The small crowd had now began to close in on her and guns were pointed her way.

Astatine sighed in defeat and slowly put her hands up. "Now take a step closer to us."

The dark haired female's eyes showed deep conflict as she took a step toward the masked gang. Five pairs of eyes were focused on her every move. That was until an intruding ringing noise caused disruption to the increasing tension. "Don't Answer it." The order was clear and simple.

Astatine slowly moved her hand to what everyone assumed was her phone. "I said don't fucking answer it! Get your hand back up!" He yelled nervously.