26

Clary's eyes shot open and she immediately sat up. The female grimaced as pain shot up her torso. She immediately scanned the room to see Namjoon sitting next to the bed. In the other bed next to her was Jungkook who had a bandage wrapped around his leg, he was fast asleep.

Hoseok approached her, "It's around time you were awake."

Drowsily the girl looked at her torso. There was a bandage wrapped around it and she almost jumped when she seen that she was no longer wearing her original top. She was wearing a grey sports bra and the same shorts. "What the fuck?" She asked. "Who do i have to murder in their sleep for touching me?"

Namjoon chuckled, "Don't worry princess, it was just easier for Hoseok to patch you up this way, unless you rather he done it with you wearing nothing. Don't worry, when he changed you i was there to make sure nothing happened."

Hoseok rolled his eyes, "Listen I am insane but come on what exactly would I try to do with an unconscious bleeding out girl? Especially one that is Namjoon's." The male sighed.

"He does have a point, there really was no need for you to observe." The red haired girl grumbled.

"You are mines, I was not going to leave you half naked and alone with Hoseok of all people." Namjoon was clearly irritated.

"When can I leave this bed?" The girl rolled her eyes.

"Why so stubborn? Maybe a thank you would be nice." Hoseok snapped.

"Thank you for patching me up." Clary glanced at Namjoon and shot him a smirk. She then looked back at Hoseok, "When can I leave here? Hoseokie Oppa."

Hoseok was taken aback by the sudden use of honourifics. "I-in an h-hour." He cleared his throat. "But you have to rest and be careful for a couple of days."

Clary smirked, "Thank you again, Hoseokie Oppa."

Namjoon, infuriated with jealousy, stood up from his chair, "Hoseok leave for now." he spoke powerfully and demandingly. Clary was bitting back laughter.

Hoseok rolled his eyes but bowed all the same before leaving the room. "What on earth do you think you're doing?" Namjoon asked.

Clary feigned innocence. "Is there anything wrong with being polite?"

Namjoon growled at her. "You are not allowed to call any of the boys Oppa. Only me." He was raging with jealousy.

"Christ Namjoon, you are overflowing with jealousy." She chuckled. What a dick.

"How does your torso feel?" He asked, changing the subject quickly.

"Sad because your ugly face is scaring it." Clary grinned.

Namjoon rolled his eyes, "Come on, we are leaving here."

Despite what Hoseok had said it was evident that neither of them cared. Clary jumped up from the bed and winced. "Finally!" She exclaimed.

"Careful, you need to watch what you're doing!" Namjoon exclaimed.

Clary huffed, "So am I going back to the cell?"

Namjoon shook his head, "You need to be monitored for now."

Clary nodded before making her way to the door. "Wait!" The male yelled.

Clary turned around. "You absolutely cannot walk around this house wearing a sports bra. There are seven boys! Oh and I suppose your bisexual so there are two female maids!" He exclaimed.

"So what? Hasn't anyone ever seen a goddesses sculpted torso?" She giggled.

The blonde shook his head before lifting the hem of his shirt. "Wow wow, keep it in your pants son!"