2:10

A/N: Very sorry for taking so long to update, I have re-written this chapter so many times and contemplated how to go about it, anyways I made my final decision and I'm quite happy with how it turned out. Also I'm not too sure when the next update will be because I'm in the middle of mocks (prelims) or whatever you call them. Enjoy the long awaited chapter x

 Enjoy the long awaited chapter x

Take the offer.
Take the offer.
Take the offer.
Take the offer.
Take the offer.
Take the offer.
Take the offer.
Take the offer.
Take the offer.
tAkE tHe oFfEr!

"So what do you say? Will you take me upon my offer?" Namjoon smiled softly, the blue eyed girl didn't think he was capable of showing an innocent expression.

"FINE I WILL TAKE THE GODDAMN OFFER!" Clary yelled in frustration, she ran her fingers through her hair to prevent her from clenching her fists in anger.

Namjoon nodded solemnly. "I'm glad you've decided to do so." He stared intensely.

Clary did not know exactly what to do next so she returned the gaze. That was until she let out a loud but squeaky sneeze. The Male only laughed in return at the adorable noise. It was almost as if neither knew what to do next, almost.

The raven haired Male exhaled quietly. "Clary can I ask you something completely insane?" He muttered, and for a split second the female seen an emotion she had not seen in a long time. Fear.

The girl nodded softly, wondering if what he was going to say was what she was thinking. She prompted him to speak however it was evident that the Male was hesitant. He scratched his temple. "C-Can we start again? Would that be a possibility?"

The female almost choked in surprise. He appeared vulnerable. And he was asking for her decision, he wasn't forcing her to do so. She would never forgive him for all of the pain he put her through but by channeling her hate into everything she was almost making the situation worse, prolonging it, and here she was standing right in front of a 'get out of jail free card'.

If she agreed, made allies with him, she could find a way to guarantee her friends protection. If she could wrap him around her finger, she'd just have to make sure that he wasn't controlling her.

Clary bit down on her lip harshly. "If we were to then I think you would need to prove yourself worthy." She cleared her throat. "And if we were to start again I don't think i could find it in myself to forgive you. And, I would need you to promise me on your life that you won't hurt me. Because I'm sick of being hurt, I'm sick of this broken little girl act." The demands had been laid out, set in stone.

"I promise on my own life that I will do my upmost best to protect you, to make sure nobody, not even myself, hurts you. Just please, I want a second chance." Namjoon was desperate. And that was evident with his tone, his expression.

Clary was not the vulnerable teenager she was when she had first met the Male. She was a lot stronger and calculated and she knew that she could always find a way to bail out if things progressed for the worst. But she was alone with him, and the least she could do to make her life easier was earn his trust. "Then I suppose we can start again." Clary smiled softly.

"Hello I'm Kim Namjoon, it's a pleasure to meet you." The Male turned formal causing the girl to giggle.

"Hello I'm Clary Edwards please take care of me." The female returned the formality of the conversation and as a result the two started to laugh.

"Do you want me to make you lunch, baby?" He asked, and she noticed immediately how his voice had changed from creepy to almost soft.

"Yeah but I'm vegetarian now so I should probably help you," The female smiled and stood up from the sofa.

"Aw no but you'll lose you're sexy muscles," Namjoon pouted playfully. It was like the first time they had met, playful, not calculated, innocent, not lethal.

Clary let out a giggle. "No I won't, it's been five months." She said and then flexed her arm muscles, gesturing that they had not faded in affect to her change in diet.

"Cute!" He gushed. Before smirking, "Mines are better." He flexed his own big muscles.

Clary gasped, "That's not fair! You're bigger built than I am!" She exclaimed.

"Did you just indirectly call me fat?!" He feigned to be astonished before laughing. "You've got five seconds to run. Five, four~"

The red haired girl leaped across the living room and sprinted down the hallway of the small house. She wound up in what she assumed was his bedroom and she quickly jumped into the closet which was built into the wall.

The female closed the doors and left herself in complete darkness. She slowed down her breathing as she could hear his voice through the house, searching for her.

The girl could see from the small crack in the door allowing a little bit of light to shine through that there was a box sitting next to her. The girl expected it to be a box that contained files or even valuables. The blue eyed girl popped the lid off of the box and when she looked inside she was shocked.

Inside the box laid two pristine, yellow, Nerf gun toys. Clary smirked and seized one of the guns, loading it with plastic pellets. She could hear his footsteps approaching closer and she grinned in satisfaction. "Baby, where did you go?" The girl could tell he was pouting from his tone and she tried not to to laugh.

That was until light flooded into the closet as the doors swung open revealing a smug Namjoon. Smug that was until Clary pressed the trigger and shot him with plastic pellets. The Male yelled in surprise and Clary leaped out of the closet, pushed past him and ran for her life.

The Male quickly grabbed the second toy gun and loaded it with plastic pellets. "YOU'RE ASKING FOR IT YOU INCONSIDERATE SHIT!" He shouted and heard a soft giggle from the other room.

The Male ran into the living room and shot the plastic pellets at the female who ducked behind the sofa and shot back.

The living room instantly turned into a battlefield of shooting and dodging and Clary was in her element. She missed being able to be playful and almost carefree. She was ultimately a child at heart.

Clary managed to shoot the Male on the arm to which he shot her on the thigh and she whined before ducking behind the sofa. She muttered a curse word as she realised she had ran out of plastic bullets.

It was silent at the other side of the sofa and Clary stayed alert, her eyes glued to the previous spot she had seen him. The girl yelped as she was tackled to the ground by strong arms. "GOT YOU!" He shouted, and the both erupted into a fit of laughter.

"I should probably make us lunch," he laughed. The girl nodded in agreement causing the Male to stand up and offer her a hand up too.

"Namjoon~" she called. He turned. "I've missed this."

He smiled, "I've missed you."