5

At exactly six o'clock the three females were sitting in the bench nearby The Whispering Lake.

Katie wore a pink crop top with a pair of black jeans, her blonde hair was curled and she wore natural make up. She wore pink vans and she had a black bracelet.

Aza wore a tight red leather skirt with a black body suit. She had a dark smoky eye and dark red lipstick. Her hair was left wavy in its natural way.

Clary wore black shorts with fish-net tights, she wore a black crop top and white converse. The girl had a black choker and she had black winged eyeliner with nude lipstick. Her hair was left straight.

The girls were sitting for less than a minute before a limousine drove up and the door was opened by a chauffeur who bowed.

The three girls entered the vehicle and the inside was luxurious. There were white leather seats and a disco ball with flashing lights sat in the corner. There was a mini bar and the four girls were spread out. "Welcome, we're glad you came," Jisoo spoke.

Aza almost dropped dead on the spot as she looked Rosé up and down. The female had her orange hair down. She wore simple make up and she had on a blue, yellow and red striped tight dress. She wore a belt around her tummy and she had on black combat boots. Aza was too busy gazing at the female to realise the driver had started driving and she stumbled and fell onto Rosé's lap. "Clumsy baby?" The older girl pouted.

Aza was internally screaming, BABY? She almost cried in the inside. However on the outside she blushed and took her seat next to the girl.

Lisa wore a black and red striped crop top with black shorts. She had a thick choker around her neck and red lipstick. She sat next to Katie and she was discussing the history lesson and complaining that she didn't understand it.

Jisoo wore a black skirt with a yellow crop top. Her hair was straight and she wore pink lipgloss. The girl was engrossed in a conversation with Lisa and Katie.

Lastly Clary was sitting next to Jennie. The female wore a black blouse crop top that was connected to a black skirt by braces. She had pink lipstick and a black choker with a hanging ring.

The two girls sat in a silence for the whole way to the club. Clary caught the girl staring at her and she looked away blushing.

Much to Clary's fortune the club wasn't very far away from the park. So as soon as the car stopped she made sure to get out as quickly as possible.

As soon as they entered the club they were hit by the noise of heavy music and flashing lights. There were sweaty bodies everywhere dancing and mingling together. Lisa, Jisoo and Katie hit the bar to order some drinks whilst the other four hit the dance floor.

Jennie and Clary were swaying to the beat together but they were mainly talking about upcoming events in the secluded gang world.

Aza and Rosé ended up in the middle of the dance floor jumping to the music. The lights hit them and the feeling was exhilarating. Aza was happily moving her body to the music however she shivered as a pair of hands wrapped around her waist. The black haired girl gasped as she felt the girl behind her slowly grind against her.

The two girls blended in with all of the other bodies and Aza smirked at the girl as she turned around and did a quick slut drop. Rosé winked before pulling the shorter girls body back into her own. "This is hot," Rosé mumbled as the girls bodies almost became one.

Aza was submitting to anything the orange haired girl was doing at this point. The dance ended up slowly turning into Rosé giving Aza a standing lap dance. However before Rosé could take things further Aza leaned in, cupping the girl's cheek with her hand. The two's lips brushed passionately but they were soon interrupted. "Get a room, yah!" Lisa yelled.