42

A/N: this is the last chapter of this book however there will be a sequel. Instead of creating a separate book for the sequel I am making life easier by writing the sequel on this same book. Stay tuned for the first chapter which will be entitled "2: 1" so that you know it is the second book but the first part and so on. Also read to the very very end :)

At around five in the morning they finally managed to locate where Jeon Jungkook had taken Taehyung. Within a couple of hours, files were hacked and the location had been outed.

The five boys stalked towards the old rusted storage building. Behind them was a bitter red head who's wrist was littered with multiple nail scratches due to the force of being dragged. A thin layer of sweat glistened on her forehead as she attempted to pull down her skirt with her free hand as it kept riding up.

Blurred orders and whispering were spoken as they neared what could only be described as a stereotypical derelict building seeming to have been abandoned long ago.

The small crowd quickly strode into the building and the one at the front seemingly knew the exact way.

Bangtan had cleared the place out of weapons years ago and it was fortunate the dusty old lights still operated.

As Park Jimin opened the heavy metal door, there was an eerie scratching sound. As the males entered the room one by one each gasped. The tension thickened as Jung Hoseok fell to his knees in utter despair and disbelief.

The large room was almost empty. The walls were a faded cream which had red stains of blood sprayed like graffiti art. Mold littered the ceiling and there was a stench of dampness mixed with a strong odour that was unexplainably horrible.

Six pairs of eyes were equally dilated with shock as they focused on the monstrosity sight that laid before them.

That sight of course was the lifeless body of Kim Taehyung, who was strung up by ropes. He had countless knifes inside his body, littering just about everywhere. His smile was carved with crusted blood and his almost colourless faded eyes were left opened. It almost looked like the male was trying to tell them something.

Namjoon, walked closer than the rest. He masked his emotions with ease. However the blonde almost had a heart attack when he read a message on the floor, written with what could only be presumed, Taehyung's blood. "Love your golden maknae." He read out.

By now each boy was kneeling on the floor, in both shock and respect. "May our brother rest in peace." They all mumbled at different times.

Due to the catastrophic events a specific person was almost forgotten until they made their presence clear by speaking their thoughts. "Good riddance!" Clary yelled. Almost as fast as the speed of light a furious Hoseok back handed her across the cheek. Her hand instantly soothed the sting of pain inflicted upon her cheek.

Namjoon steadily walked towards his men. His gaze then fluctuated to the fallen brother behind them. "We must find Jungkook before he does anymore damage. He is still a brother so we will not kill him."

Of course the demand was not overlooked nor was everyone in favour with it. Seok Jin growled angrily. "You are letting him get away with this." The red haired girl had never seen him this mad.

The blonde shot a deadly glare, Namjoon snapped, "No. He will be severely tortured but not killed."

Jin rolled his eyes annoyed, but he knew that there was no persuading the leader. "I can't believe Tae Tae is gone." Jin was clearly on the verge of tears.

Jung Hoseok wiped a stray tear and they stood, awaiting further instructions. Jimin did not take his eyes off the dead body, almost as though he was in denial, and half expected the silver haired male to crack a sick joke. Min Yoongi, did not say a thing, nor did he look at anyone. His eyes were fixed onto the marble floor, almost like he did not know what to do for the first time in his life.