3:3

A/N: Hello my lovelies I'm currently up at the late hour of 2am writing out my current feelings into Clary whilst listening to RM's first mixtape so this shall be interesting :) - Aquila

"What in the utter fuck!?" A feminine whisper filled the void of silence inside the dust smothered lost property room.

Clary snapped out of her reunion with her beloved blade and turned around, pointing it at the intruder. The glinting weapon reflected off the wide green eyes of the intruder. "It's me." The figure harshly whispered.

Clary raised her eyebrow, "You are going to have to give me more of a clue than that, it's hard to see in here."

The figure bit down a giggle and hesitated. The green eyed female hesitate before whispering, "Dagger."

There was a brief moment of silence. Clary exhaled slowly before promptly putting her blade inside the waistband of her white trousers. She glanced up at the female. "You believe me?" She mumbled in a hushed tone.

Aza nodded slowly, "I believe you and I think that you need to break Doctor Namjoon into confessing the truth."

Clary raised her eyebrow and flashed her beautiful blade. "Do you think this will be sufficient?" She grinned.

Aza smirked, "I think you should hold the solid evidence for now and focus on making the man angry, if what I think reality was then he was easily irritated."

Clary bit down on her lower lip, "I like the sound of that, what were you thinking."

Aza leaned over to the red haired females ear and whispered a few words which caused Clary's eyes to glisten with amusement.

***

When the dinner bell sounded throughout the institution Clary buttoned up her white coat just before there was a knock at the door.

The heavy door screeched as a security guard appeared and offered his arm to the female. "I'm perfectly capable of escorting myself to dinner." Clary bemused.

The security guard chuckled, "You are not allowed to call the shots." He grasped onto her arm and forced her out of the room.

Clary attempted to throw his hand away from her arm in annoyance. "I could totally shoot you in the dick but I don't want to be put in isolation again." She stuck her tongue out childishly.

The male's face slightly dropped a little with slight fear before he returned his stern façade and decided to ignore Clary's threat. The guard seemed a little on edge, of course the blue eyed female was aware of the exact position his gun took on his waist-belt.

Clary couldn't help but visualise the multiple ways she could end this not so innocent man's life. Any worker associated with Namjoon ought to be corrupted and no match for the female trained by the legendary Kim himself.

Clary bit down on her lip and let her thoughts spiral on a little longer. She could kick the guard's shin causing him to lose his balance, from there the female would have a short window of time to snatch the gun from his waistband and aim it at his chest.

Another way she could do it would be to trip up on purpose causing the Male to become startled or slightly concerned. This short moment of emotional falter as the guard helped her up would allow the female to grab his gun as he distractedly helped her up saying, 'Are you alright?''.

Furthermore Clary could straight up act out to the guard by being cruel and offer him a flat punch the the arm. The guard would lightly hit her back causing her to strike him harder with her dominant hand. In return the guard would swiftly point his weapon at her face.