2

After a completely mundane school day the three girls wound up back at head quarters as quick as they possibly could. "I hate wearing skirts so much, I'm so glad to be wearing sweats again." Katie sighed, talking to herself as she flopped onto the sofa.

Being the co-leaders of the most feared gang meant that the girls were never short of money. They lived in a penthouse and they were more like sisters than anything else.

Katie moved her blonde hair from her face and groaned. The bubblegum pink highlights made her look adorable however this girl was ruthless. She put the fun in dysfunctional.

Having bright coloured hair was not allowed in the schools dress code however the girls dance instructor managed to convince the head master that it was necessary for dancers to get the feel of idol life.

Aza appeared into the lounge with a cup of ramen noodles and a big coffee. She couldn't function without caffeine. Her black hair was a riot and it was covering her green eyes. The girl sighed and failed at attempting to blow her stray hair from her vision. However no such luck, the girl barely made the sofa without tripping.

"Where is, Leader?" Aza choked on her noodles and it was a wonder that Katie understood any of it.

Katie shrugged before going back to her phone leaving Aza to her ramen. The two girls were lying half on top of each other when the door burst open.

Even though Clary was the youngest she was the founder of the gang making her the leader. The female made sure that the other two girls got the same level of treatment and input in decisions, so technically it was always a three way thing.

Katie looked up from her phone and gasped at the youngest. This caused Aza to look up and spit her ramen back into the cup. "Is it that awful?" Clary giggled. Referring to the now purple locks that were previously brown an hour ago.

"I love it!" Katie half yelled at the girl who brushed her purple hair once more.

"I'd date you if we weren't like sisters!" Aza joked causing the blue eyed girl to laugh at her.

"Anyways you two better get changed because we're leaving in fifteen minutes."

***

The three girls walked in sync towards the abandoned building in which they had grown significantly familiar with.

The three were dressed in identical black combat jeans and black crop tops. Katie and Aza wore bomber jackets whilst Clary wore a black leather jacket.

The cool nights air felt almost numb as the girls neared the entrance where they could hear the screams getting louder.

As soon as Katie pushed the metal door open the noise got more silent and the girls took off their caps. They had on only surgical masks to hide their identity on the off change anyone from school would attend the fighting. But that was a very slim chance.

Clary ran her hand through her newly dyed hair and she walked in the middle with the black haired girl and the blonde with pink highlights girl. The three felt invincible beside each other as they entered the arena.

In the middle of the room was a giant wrestling cage in which the current two males wrestling had stopped to get a glance at The Black Cross.

The three girls flashed the Cross that was embroidered onto their jackets and the whole room was now staring. As the three girls continued to indulge further into the dusty room littered with beer cans, a Male with bright orange hair bowed. Park Jimin shivered and he moved to the side to let the three females a clear path.

The police had no idea that The Black Cross was females however the other criminals and gang members did.

It was rare for one of the toughest gangs to appear to a thing as common as an underground fighting ring. It was almost considered strange for the three girls to have made an appearance.