2:8

A/N- apologises for taking a while to write this chapter, I spent a while making it perfect and deciding on the best way to write it❤️

The next evening majority of the girls were at a bar in town, leaving behind the two leaders who had went on separate but equally important missions.

Upon getting home first the small red haired girl showered and changed into an appropriate outfit. She wore a short red leather skirt, a white and red Levi's top, black vans and a black choker. Clary's make up was done quite heavy and her hair straightened.

The girl was finishing off the last touches with lipgloss when she heard the room door opened to reveal an unimpressed Jennie. "So you're telling me that you are allowed to go to the pub and I'm not, just because you're still being petty?" Annoyance was not an expression that suited the dark haired girl.

The blue eyed girl did not even give the satisfaction to the elder by looking up, so she kept her eyes on the mirror in front of her.
"I already told you that if you gave me a serious apology then we could clear this up, and yes I think I deserve a night off because lately I'm the only one who does anything around here." Clary rolled her eyes and continued to apply lipgloss.

"I do so much around here!" Jennie grumbled. "You never notice, and frankly I'm not fucking sorry because you deserved a kick up the ass for being a little bitch!" Jennie, was angry, raging. She was out for blood.

Clary slammed her lipgloss down onto the white dresser, "I'm being the little bitch?!" She howled. "You're the one who touched on a subject that is horrifically difficult for me to think about let alone discuss, you're the one being inconsiderate, I was tortured!, you've never fucking experienced that and you can't even begin to comprehend that." The girl gritted her teeth. She just wanted the subject to be dropped, she didn't see why Jennie couldn't just apologise and then they could make up. But of course that was too difficult.

"Oh for fuck sake get over it, it was more than a year ago! Jennie yelled. "I don't see the fucking point anymore because you're always going to be thinking about it, you'll never truly get over it this way! I'm trying to help you!" She raised her voice.

Clary exhaled deeply, "Get out of my fucking bedroom! Help me? You want to help me? Then fucking think before you speak, you know what I've been through, you know, and yet you don't care do you?" There was a short silence.

Jennie pursed her lips. She exhaled deeply, "I want to love you Clary, but you're making it so fucking difficult, I try to be there but you don't let me in, and you won't ever let what happened go! You won't ever let it go because I bet anything that you still think about him."

Clary did not expect such an answer. "You're playing the victim." She chuckled. It was a chuckle laced with sarcasm to mask the hurt. "I get it Jennie I'm too fucking hard to love and I bet you not once have you considered the shit that goes on in my mind, that is difficult. I want you to leave." The girl wanted to stay calm for she knew if she got anymore frustrated then she'd fight. And she did not want to fight.

"Run away from your problems huh? You can't kill me like you did him." Jennie glared.

Clary stood up and grabbed her phone from the dresser. She walked over to the taller girl and pushed her to the side. Jennie flinched as Clary turned to the hallway. The girl repeated Jennie's words from their previous argument which caused this havoc.

"Know what Jennie, I hate you too."

And that was all that was said before the door of the house was loudly slammed.

***
Clary wanted to clear her head after everything that happened. She did not shed a single tear because she was better than that.

Her focus was on getting to the pub and having a good time, that was why she decided to walk through town rather than getting a taxi because the fresh air was helping.