36

The very first thought that popped into Aza's head upon seeing the country of Japan, was that it was truly breath taking. They had arrived around 8pm Greek time which was two in the morning in Japan. Even at early hours as they drove through the city, Aza could not help admiring the gorgeous architecture of such tall buildings.

It was a Thursday so there was not much night life and soon the car sped towards the suburbs. The female was completely wide awake when the car came to a stop and the roar of the engine was silenced. Aza stepped out of the car, she had already begun analysing her surroundings for possible escape roots. Unlike the mansion in Greece, the Japanese house was a lot more modern and the exterior was beautiful.

The mansion had great big windows and an outdoor swimming pool which was ignited with night lights. Much to the green eyed girl's annoyance, the house was pretty much in the middle of nowhere. But she timed the journey from the city and she estimated it would take her just under forty minutes to walk.

The female let out a sudden yelp as she was grabbed by a pale veiny hand and she scowled at the male who half dragged her toward the building. She groaned and accepted her fate as she stalked after the blonde. The dark haired male was ahead of them and opened the front door.

Instantly they were greeted by a male maid who was really short, only around five foot two. Aza smiled because she hadn't really seen the other girls, therefore this male was the first person shorter than her that she had seen in a good few days. "Hello, I am maid Leo Kishi, i was born in Korea so i am fluent, my adoptive parents brought me to Japan so i am fluent in Japanese and my mother was English so I know basic English too." He bowed his head in respect.

Of course the male had been told who was going to be staying in the mansion so he already was given pictures so he could tell the females apart. The males, he already knew. However BTS rarely bothered learning all of their staffs names.

The male looked up and oddly the blonde was staring at him deeply. Yoongi wetted his bottom lip as he took in the petite male's features. Leo had mint green hair and coffee brown eyes that were not too light and not too dark. He had black glasses in which he pressed against his face. The male had clear tanned skin and he wore a soft smile. His uniform consisted of black skinny jeans and a crisp white shirt which was a little too big for his very skinny frame. The male had the top two buttons undone, slightly exposing his chest. Although he was skinny the male had adorable chubby cheeks.

Leo almost screamed when he heard an extremely deep voice mutter, "Pretty."

"Yoongi~hyung are you alright?" Jungkook cleared his throat.

Yoongi flustered, cleared his throat. "Yes I am fine and it is nice to meet you baby boy." Yoongi coughed. "I mean Leo."

The mint haired boy blushed furiously, trying but failing badly in attempt not to find Yoongi attractive.

"Yoongi now, you know the rules about maids." Jungkook whistled.

"Doesn't stop Jimin." Yoongi muttered ever so quietly.

"What?" Aza asked.

"Nothing." Yoongi knew that Jimin was seeing Lara. He liked seeing his friend happy so he decided to do nothing with that information.

Before things could get any more awkward the door opened and in poured in four very tired looking people.

Jimin was too exhausted to even speak to anyone, the male made a soft grunting noise in acknowledgement of the maid and then stalked off into the house. Nobody said anything as to why Lara followed the Male because nobody took notice to it.