*Chapter One* {Pilot}

"You do realize that this will be my fourth time going to high school right?" Alvina says sitting in a blue '69 Chevy Camaro convertible

"You do realize that this will be my fourth time going to high school right?" Alvina says sitting in a blue '69 Chevy Camaro convertible. Her eyes look through her sunglasses and towards the Mystic Falls High School.

"And I'm sure you'll do even better this time than the last three" The driver, best friend and caregiver, Damon Salvatore tells her with a smirk. She slowly turns her head to look at him. She's unamused. "Oh, come on, we talked about this."

"No, you said 'Wanna go to high school to spy on my baby bro?' and I said 'No, terrorizing him is your plan, not mine' and you were like 'Thanks, you're the best'" Damon rolls her eyes as Alvina over exaggerates his voice.

"I do not sound like that," He tells her. "And I definitely didn't say you were the best."

"No, you have a more 'I'm-a-complete-douche' tone to your voice but since I'm a perfect angel I can't sound like you and of course, I am the best" Alvina gives him an innocent yet devious smirk. 

"Perfect angel my ass" Damon snorts. "Look, you don't have to go the whole year, alright? You don't even have to do anything. Stefan will think you're doing something devious for me which will drive him crazy. Come on, Al, for it for me" Damon pouts. She glares at him from under the sunglasses.

"One month," She said. He instantly grins. "Then I'm dropping out."

"Agreed" He nods. "Though I think you should consider getting your diploma, someone your age should be in school" Damon smirks as she grabs her bag and opens the door.

"I'm just as old as you dipshit, don't forget that" She points at him.

"Actually I'm 13 years older than you and as the older adult, I have to make sure you get your education" He smirks and winks at her. 

She smirks back and extends her hand towards him. With a snap of her fingers, she creates a small flame above her thumb which she uses to ignite his shirt. 

"Damn it, Al!" Damon snapped quickly putting it out. She smirks and climbs out of the car.

 "You better pick me up or I swear I'll slash your tires and destroy your engine" She threatens him.

"Damn, leave my baby alone you violent monster" Alvina smirks and shuts the door. She gives him a girlie wave before spinning on her heels and strutting into the building listening as the Camaro quickly drives away before too many people noticed him.

As soon as she entered the school, all eyes were on her. She ignored them. She knew she was beautiful but that's all there is to her. She's beautiful, she's powerful and that's where it ends. There's nothing worth getting involved with her. People only liked her for her exterior or for her power. Damon is the only exception to this, though even after everything he still mainly uses her for his plans. She stopped caring a long time ago.

"Found you" Alvina whispers slowly taking her glasses off. She puts them away, her eyes trained on a certain blonde. She saunters over and stands behind him as he talks to the secretary.