Chapter 61

{1 Year Later}

{Carries POV}

It's been awhile since I've been out of the house since I've had my son, Landon. So tonight was the night the ladies took me out to a club.

"Hey, that guy over there is eying you up, girl!" Ivey shouted over the music to me.

"He's a hottie!" Karris replies.

"Yeah, but I'm married." I shrug my shoulders.

"Excuse me miss?" A bartender asked for my attention.

I look at him and raise my eyebrows.

"The gentleman over there bought you this drink." He pointed.

It was the guy who kept looking me up and down. I smiled at him and sipped my drink. After I finish my drink, I feel a tap on my shoulder.

"You want to dance?" He asked.

The girls looked at me and nodded their heads. The man placed his hand in front of me wanting me to grab his hand. I grabbed his hand and he pulled me into a crowd of people, onto the dance floor.

After that, I couldn't remember anything. I was so drunk, everything got blurry.

On the way home, I began to puke out the window. I took so many shots, my body couldn't handle it. I slurred every word that popped out of my mouth. No one knew what I was saying. I couldn't think. I didn't know what I was doing. Somehow, I found it fun.

As I walked inside the house, I see Mike and Abby with Brantley, Hadith, Landon, and Abby's daughter, Willow.

I shut the door and fumble onto the couch, onto Mike's lap.

"I'm drunk!!!!" I shouted.

"I can see that, Care." Mike responded.

"Mommys drunk! Mommys drunk! Mommys drunk! Teacher said that's bad!!!" Hadith yelled.

"That's enough, Hadith." Mike said sternly.

"I.... Ya know, babe! I want to go to bed." I laughed.

"Go ahead..." Mike responded to me.

I took ahold of Mike's hand and took him off the couch, as I giggled for unknown reasons.

"I do not need anymore siblings, seriously." Abby said, becoming quickly annoyed.

"And I don't want anymore kids. So you don't need to worry about that. I. Just putting her to bed." Mike laughed as he pushed me to go upstairs.

As I walked upstairs, I fell. Flat on my face. It hurt, but I laughed because I couldn't feel the pain.

"Care, you alright?" Mike asked me.

"Yes." I turned to him.

"Your nose is bleeding, babe." Mike told me.

"Oh." I giggled, holding my nose.

"Yeah, let's go get you cleaned up and in bed." Mike rolled his eyes.