Chapter 60

{Carries POV}

"Mrs. Fisher?" A doctor calls for me.

Mike and I get up and she smiles at us. We both return our smiles and follow her she brings us to a room and I lay down on the bed.

"So how are you both doing today?" The doctor asked.

"We're great!" I respond.

"So Mrs. Fisher, my name is Dr.Marina. I will be telling you your baby's gender." She tells me.

She lifts up my shirt to reveal my belly and puts gel on me.

"Are you both excited?" The doctor asked.

"Very excited!" Mike replied.

"I'm a little nervous, but I'm happy." I smiled.

"No need to be nervous... I'm sure your going to be a great mother." The doctor reassured me.

"I have three girls at home already. Hadith is 5, Brantley is 7, and Abigail is 19. They're wonderful..." I say, trying to make conversation.

"Sounds like your going to have your hands full!" She laughs as she pulls up the baby on the screen.

"Definitely." I replied.

"So right here, that's the baby's head. Here... Well, this is where I tell you what your having. Looks like it's a boy, Mr. and Mrs. Fisher. Congratulations!" She smiles.

"Our first boy...." Mike says.

I can tell he's excited, and so am I!

{At Home}

"We're home!" I yelled, closing the door behind me.

"Hey, how was the appointment?" Abigail questioned.

"It was great! We're having a boy!" Mike answered.