Chapter 19

{Carrie's POV}

I wake up in a dark place. I can't see a thing. I realize I'm handcuffed to something. I can't escape. I start thinking about where Mike and my kids are.

Just then, I hear a loud bang. I think it was a door. I pray the person is going to let me go. But then I see a light. The light is coming towards me, along with that man.

"I see your awake now." A voice says.

"Please, don't hurt me...." I cry.

"I'm not going to hurt you Carrie. Your only hurting yourself." The man replies.

I start to cry and when I try to move my wrists get cut by the handcuffs.

"The more you move, the more they dig into your skin. I suggest you stay at all times." He says laughing.

This guy is sick... Why would he kidnap me?

"I have children." I say hoping that gets through his head.

"Yeah, they're fine. They don't need you. I need you. I'll take care if you." The guy shoots back.

He sets down food.

"Are you hungry?" He asked me.

"Ye.... Yes...." I reply.

"Eat. Before I take it. You have two minutes." He says, walking away.

I begin eating and I realize it's meat. I spit it out.

"Uh.. Gross....." I say pushing the plate away.

Two minutes later the man comes back.

"Why didn't you eat?" He asks.

"I don't eat meat. It's gross." I say.

"Are you a vegetarian?" He asked me.

"Yes..." I say.

"Your going to call me sir from now on. You got it?" He asked angrily.

"Yes sir." I replied.

"I want you know something. I'm not going to lie to you. But the truth will hurt Carrie. Your never getting let go. You will never see your family again." He demands.

I start to cry uncontrollably. I wonder what this guy plan on doing to me. I wanna live to watch my kids grow up.

I cry some more and I start thinking about mike. I just miss him and the kids. Their my life. I wish he were here to kick this guys ass.

I start to fear that I really won't see them again... That would crush me inside.