Chapter 18

{Mikes POV}

Abby and I walk into Carrie's room with two trays worth of food. I notice Brantley on the bed without Carrie there. I see everything that was connected to Carrie, unconnected now.

Where could she have went? I place the tray down and grab Brantley.

"I need a doctor!!! Where's my wife?!" I say freaking out.

A doctor walks in and looks worried.

"Where's my wife?" I asked angry.

"Sir... It looks like she left. I'm sorry, I don't know where she went. She didn't have permission to leave." He apologizes.

The doctor rushes out to go look at the cameras and I follow along.

"Abby stay there just in case your mother shows up." I say handing Brantley to her.

We both look at the cameras to see Carrie being Carried by a man. I start freaking out.

"Where is this?! Tell me where this man is heading?!" I yell.

"Sir..." He says as I cut him off.

"Don't sir me!!! Where the hell is she?" I demand for him to respond.

"He went towards this hall into the parking lot. Your not gonna catch up." He responds.

I take off down the hallway leaving Abby and Brantley behind in the room.

"Daddy?!" Abby yells.

"Follow me!" I respond back, still running.

I reach the doors and rush through the parking lot. No Carrie. No sign of her...

"What's going on?" Abby asked.

"Nothing. We gotta go home." I say taking Brantley.