Soon, I wanted more. I needed more. I sat up on his lap, feeling his hard manhood right under me. He looked up at me with the same expression I knew I had on my face: desire. The few moments it took him to find the lube and use it were making me impatient, and I found it amusing. Never had I thought I could enjoy sex so much that I couldn't wait for a lousy minute while my partner was getting ready...

But it was so good... When I finally sat down slowly, enjoying every inch of his length, I let out a content breath. I leaned against his chest, watching his expression turn into something a man in heaven would have. His hands returned on my hips as I began riding him, loving every second of it.

I had truly missed having sex in the morning. I had missed seeing how crazy Blake would get. I had missed the nice sensations and shivers, and I had definitely missed that deep connection between us.

I loved the expression he made when he came. That pure pleasure in his eyes, the tension of his body, the way he held me like his life depended on it... I loved it. I loved it more than my own pleasure. And I loved my own pleasure a lot.

During the wonderful aftermath, he looked up at me with such a tender smile on his face that I nearly started crying on the spot. He placed his hand on my cheek, brushing my skin gently with his thumb without saying a word. He looked like he was admiring something breathtaking... I was just a regular guy with regular looks, but the way he looked at me made me believe that I was beautiful, not a skinny scarecrow I always thought I was.

"I love you," he whispered.

I did start crying. The happiness I felt was just too overwhelming. He pushed himself to sit up, pulling me into a tight, loving hug. I wrapped myself tightly around him, resting my head on his shoulder as he caressed my back soothingly...

"I love you too," I whispered back.

How did I get so lucky to have him?

*****

Later that day, while I was washing my hands in the bathroom, I took a look at myself in the mirror. I wasn't a big fan of the clear fact that I'd lost some weight again after getting rid of the clocks, but I tried not to focus on that. I turned sideways and grimaced at the thin figure staring back at me, but then turned my attention to my hair. I had collected it all in a ponytail, the tips reaching down to my lower back. It was still a bit odd to see it so short, but the length had stopped causing me distress a while ago, which was great. And my god, it was so easy to wash these days...

Excluding the weight-loss, I looked better. Healthier. Maybe that was what Blake had been admiring in the morning? I mean, I wasn't so pale anymore, and the dark circles around my eyes were nearly gone. I felt stronger too. And calmer. Composed. Confident even.

I was thinking less about the clocks and time and the schedule by each passing day, and there were even times when I completely forgot all about them. Well, for a moment, at least, but that was huge for me. Those small moments when I didn't have the need to know what time it was felt so unbelievably great. I once thought I could never even get out of the bed if I missed my schedule, but now... There I stood with no idea what time it was, taking a bathroom break while watching a movie with Blake...

Getting out of my room had been occupying my thoughts the most during the last couple of days. I still couldn't believe I had been on the second floor already! I had been in my mother's study room, and I had managed to stay pretty calm! I just... It was so unbelievable that I could do that.

And I wanted to do it again. I wanted to go further this time. I wanted to go all the way down to the first floor...! I wanted to explore every inch of the house. I wanted to see how much it had changed over the years. Even the thought of it scared me, but not enough to bring me down. I had Blake with me, so even if I passed out, he'd take care of me.