67. Extinguishing Fires

-Blake-

-Blake-

I woke up to the sensation of delicate fingers slowly moving across my chest. I kept pretending I was still asleep so I could enjoy the soft touches a little longer. These lazy mornings were the best part of my day, after all, and if I kept my eyes closed and stayed still, Jordan would continue with his teasing.

He had wrapped himself around me, with his head resting on my shoulder, and a leg between mine very close to the danger zone. I could feel his breath on my neck and chest, and his long hair tickling my arm. Neither of us had any clothes on, not after what we did last night, so I got to enjoy the smoothness of his skin to the fullest. He had a very enjoyable skin. And body. And he was very good at doing enjoyable things with that body.

"I'm up, I'm up," I hurried to say before I could get myself in trouble.

"Good morning," Jordan murmured with a lazy smile, kissing my cheek. "Did you sleep well?"

"Oh, I sure did," I purred with a mischievous smile as I turned to my side to wrap him into a hug.

He laughed lightly at my words, but it wasn't enough. I wanted to hear him laugh harder, so I started planting teasing kisses on his ticklish neck, quickly succeeding in my task. His laugh turned into giggles, and he tried to wiggle out of my reach, but I didn't let him.

And it was awesome.

This was not the same person I met eight months ago. I still remembered how loudly he had screamed just because I'd been there. I still remembered all those times he had to look away from me to calm down his nerves. I would never forget the times I had sat behind his door, hoping he'd have the energy to let me see him, even for a short moment, in vain.

Now he was laughing so hard he was gasping for air, with my arms tightly around him. He wasn't trying to break free from my hug. His body wasn't tense. There was no fear in his eyes.

I had to stop teasing him so I could see his beautiful face. He stopped moving and turned to glare at me with squinted eyes, but with a smile on his face.

"You look beautiful," I told him, but he squinted his eyes even more. "Absolutely gorgeous," I continued.

"Trying to act cute, huh?" he asked with a snort, then pushed me on my back. "That won't save you..."

"I just wanted to kiss you," I said with a smirk.

"Uh-huh," he said and climbed on top of me, grabbed my hands, and pinned them above my head. "Any last words?"

"Can I have a moment to write them down?" I asked.

"Denied," he said, let go of my hands, and immediately went for my armpits – my weakest points – with an evil smile on his lips.

Oh, how I hated being tickled. I deserved it, of course, but that didn't stop me from begging for my life. I really had to watch myself so I wouldn't accidentally hurt him as I tried to protect myself from his punishment. At least he stopped only a minute later and pulled his hands away.