59. Destiny

-Jordan-

-Jordan-

I watched the sun come up the next morning. The curtains were open as usual, so I could see it perfectly. I had never done that before. I had never been able to. The schedule had always forced me to get out of the bed and start with the endless cycle that was my life, robbing me of the opportunity to enjoy the simple things.

But not anymore.

When the sun became too bright for me to look at, I turned to take a good, long look at the man next to me. The covers were hiding only his lower half, leaving the rest of his body vulnerable to my greedy eyes. He was so incredibly handsome. Gorgeous. Hot... I was still relaxed after all the nice things he did to me last night... He did a lot of nice things to me... So nice, in fact, that even thinking about those nice things made me feel quite warm under the covers.

I placed my hand on his side, enjoying his smooth skin as I let my hand slide up and down on his body, hoping I wouldn't wake him up, wishing he would wake up... I hadn't felt so energetic in weeks, so staying still was getting a bit boring, but at least I had Blake to give me something to do. It didn't even matter that he was asleep.

Just being able to touch him was enough to keep me occupied for a long while. I studied his scars, the lines of his muscles, his strong hair and handsome features without getting enough of it. There once was a time when I was living my life completely alone, cut off from my family and the rest of the world, and now... sometimes it felt almost like my past never happened. So much had changed that it was odd to think back. How was I able to live like that? How did I not die of loneliness?

I slowly moved my hand from his neck to all the way down on his hip and snuggled as close as I could. I kissed his temple and moved my hand on his back, tracing my finger down on his spine. I couldn't help the memories from last night appearing in my mind... I leaned in to kiss his soft lips and wasn't surprised when he kissed me back.

"Morning..." he murmured, sending happy shivers through my body.

"Did I wake you up?" I asked innocently.

"You did that on purpose," he smiled.

I was suddenly wrapped in his arms. He rolled on his back, taking me with him. I laughed lightly when I ended up laying on top of him. Without a word, he kissed me again, brushing his hand through my hair, waking up parts of me that were dying to be woken up.

"I've missed this..." I breathed out when his lips moved onto my throat.

"Me too," he spoke against my skin, his breath sending a new wave of shivers through me.

I moved my legs on both sides of him while his hands found their way on my sides and his tongue in my mouth. It was clear that he, too, was getting turned on – I could feel it against my lower half. The frisky hands on my body moved downward, eventually settling on my ass. The longer we kissed the greedier he became while squeezing my buttocks and thighs, making me lose myself in his arms.