49. Can and Will

-Blake-

-Blake-

We both woke up pretty early the next morning. We still had almost an hour before the alarm would go off, so we stayed in bed, enjoying our time together.

I was lying on my back, resting against a pile of pillows, looking out of the massive windows. Jordan was in my arms, using my shoulder as his pillow. I held him gently with one arm, massaging his thin fingers with my other hand, and sometimes he pulled it closer so he could plant a kiss on my palm.

There were no words to describe how happy I felt at that moment. The old me had no idea how amazing it would be to be in love with the right person – and to be loved by them. Now I wanted that lawnmower, that relationship I never wanted to be tied with.

"I love you," I whispered in his ear.

He turned to look at me with a wide smile and sparkly eyes, and I was rewarded with a kiss.

"I love you too," he said, turning on his side so he could wrap his arm around me.

"I can't believe I used to think relationships were traps," I chuckled, hugging him tightly. "I guess I never met the right person."

"I can't believe I can actually be in a relationship. An actual relationship," he muttered. "And I'm having sex now... I thought I'd never be able to even be in the same room with someone..."

I blushed at his words. "And you're very good at it," I smiled. "Natural talent."

He started laughing lightly, and I enjoyed hearing the sound of it. "For such a shy boy, you are very good at it as well."

His hand started sliding downwards on my stomach. I almost stopped him, but then again...

If he was up for it...

Who was I to deny his wish?

His smile grew more mischievous when he reached the brim of my boxers. I caressed his shoulder and arm, while his fingers snuck under my pants, and continued their way down. I shivered when his cool hand found what it was looking for.

Jordan pushed himself upwards to kiss me while wrapping his fingers gently around my dick. I lifted my hand to the back of his neck when I kissed him back, feeling hungry all of a sudden. Hungry for him. He let my tongue in his mouth as our kiss grew deeper, and things were slowly getting more heated.

He stopped to push my pants down so he could get a better grip, and I could feel all the blood in my body rushing down. He chuckled lightly against my lips when that happened. My growing erection seemed to make him feel more bold since he moved slowly up on his knees without letting go of my cock or breaking our kiss. He swung his leg over me, supporting himself with one hand on my shoulder as he stayed up on his knees.

I was going crazy. He was incredibly hot. His hair was in a braid again, and the tip of it was tickling my chest whenever he leaned closer. His hand was doing wonders on my member, while his tongue against mine fired me up. We both were breathing heavier, while we became greedier...