I let go of him reluctantly so he could grab the knife. Once he returned to me, I locked him in my arms again, making him laugh with a warm voice.

"Was I that good?" he asked teasingly.

"I need snuggles after sex," I told him. "A lot of snuggles."

"I can see that," he purred, bending his arm back to touch my cheek. "You deserve it. I can barely stand right now..."

"Riding is hard," I chuckled with a low voice. "I would gladly be your training partner if you want to work on those muscles," I added, sliding my hands down on his thighs.

"I'll take that offer," he said, turning around to face me. He wrapped his arms around my shoulders and kissed me thoroughly. My hands found their way on his ass, and I massaged his flesh gently.

"Are you hurt?" I asked, and he shook his head.

"Nope," he muttered.

"Good," I muttered, and gave him another kiss.

"Now – let me finish making breakfast," he said, and I reluctantly stepped back to give him space. "Thanks – I'll give you a lot of attention later, okay?"

"Okay," I smirked.

*****

I did get a lot of attention throughout the day. Kisses and hugs and teasing smiles... I couldn't wait to get to bed so I could have him all to myself. No schedules, no distractions... Just me and him, under the covers, snuggling and teasing each other...

"Will you ever stop smiling?" Jordan chuckled, sitting next to me on the couch.

"Nope," I said, pulling him tightly against me.

We were going to watch a movie. We had the lights turned off, and we had popcorn and sodas and a big blanket to keep us warm. It took a moment before we were found a comfortable spot in each other's arms, so the movie could finally begin.

It was some kind of fantasy movie – I had grown to like that genre a lot – and I managed to focus on it for twenty minutes until I was getting too aware of his scent. I turned to watch him and soon forgot all about the movie.

"Did you still not get enough attention?" he asked and turned to smile at me.

"Never," I replied.

He let out an amused sigh, and put the bowl of popcorn away, before he climbed on my lap, and kissed me without saying a word. I pulled the blanket around him and wrapped my arms around his back. I really wasn't getting enough of him. I had a constant craving for his touch and it only seemed to be growing worse.

We continued making out for a while, but at some point, I noticed that he had something on his mind. I pulled back to take a better look at him.

"What are you thinking about?" I asked.

"You," he smiled, and tried to kiss me again, but I turned my head away.

"What else are you thinking about?"

He bit his lips together and looked shortly at the front door before turning towards me again. "I... I've been thinking... Since yesterday, after I... put my hand outside," he spoke hesitantly.

"Yeah?" I said encouragingly.

"I... want to do it again," he said slowly.

"Oh! Like, now?"

He shrugged. "I know I promised I'd take it easy for now, but... I'd like to try," he said.

I felt so bad at that moment. He promised me he'd take it slowly for now. "Of course we can do it if you want," I said, hugging him tightly. "How should we do it?"