I placed both hands on his hips and soon I moved them to his butt, pushing his pants down so I could get a hold of him. The warmth of his soft skin felt nice against my own, and I couldn't resist squeezing that perfect little ass. Whenever I did that, he let out little sounds of approval, making me feel even hotter under him.

And then he pulled back and let go of my cock, looking flustered. He got rid of his pants surprisingly fast and grabbed the lube from his nightstand before he sat back down on my lap. I pulled him greedily back into the kiss and he wrapped his arms around my shoulders, letting my tongue back into his mouth.

I could feel his erection against my stomach, and the thought of it made mine feel almost painful. I wanted him so much... but I wasn't in charge now. I waited patiently for Jordan to make the next move, but it was getting more and more difficult since my now fully erect cock was brushing against his thighs while he moved on my lap.

"I'm going crazy..." he muttered, and pushed himself up again.

He took the lube, poured some on his hand, and then grabbed my dick. The cool liquid between his hand and my skin felt phenomenal... Then he guided it between his buttocks, looking down at me while he rubbed my cock against himself for a moment, then lowering himself on it.

I was almost shivering in anticipation while he prepared himself to take it in. He had to move up and down for a moment to ease himself into it before he finally let the tip slip inside him. He let out a pleased sigh when I started filling him up. It was so good... It felt so incredibly good... He was so damn tight I feared I would start shooting my load already...

I rested my hands on his thighs, trying to keep myself from guiding his movements. It was his turn to take the lead and do whatever he pleased – I was sure he had a lot of ideas he wanted to try out, and I was happy to be part of his experiments.

I loved watching him... He was so beautiful... I couldn't rip my eyes away from him as he started riding me slowly. Every time he let me in a little deeper until I was fully in. Then, he started moving a little faster, breathing heavily, and letting out happy sounds. I did my best to keep myself as calm as possible so this moment wouldn't end too soon.

I pushed myself to sit up so I could kiss him. He continued moving slowly, placing his hands on my shoulders for support. I wanted to hold him but I had to keep my hands on the bed to support us. Then he cupped my cheeks, deepening our kiss. I had never felt so united with someone before.

Soon he pushed me back down so he could move faster. I grabbed his butt with both hands – I really needed something to hold on to while he was taking me closer to the edge.

"Blake..." he breathed out my name, tossing his head back. The city was waking up behind him, and I could see a hint of sunrise through the glass wall. That scene was beautiful, but it was nothing next to the perfect creation in my lap.

"Jordan..." I whispered his name, moving one hand on his chest to feel his hot skin. I caressed him slowly for a while, and he placed his hand on mine, pressing it over his heart.

"I love you," he whispered.

"I love you too," I replied, just before I was trapped in the orgasm he gave me.

*****

I probably had the biggest smile on my face the entire morning. I didn't even notice it, sitting on the couch for the entire time, watching Jordan's every move. He kept giving me happy smiles every now and then while he followed his daily plan.

When it was time for breakfast, I went to help him. By standing right behind him, with my arms around his waist, kissing his neck and shoulder.

"I need a knife," he suddenly chuckled, trying to reach a drawer on his left, but couldn't since I had pinned him against the counter.