I'm back chat

Cray POV
I decided after I got home yesterday that I was gonna stream. It will be nice to just be able to chill and act like things are normal. Cassidy is home today looking after me. Man I'm lucky to have her. I have her make me coffee and help me set everything up. After I start streaming she takes the kids to daycare and then comes back home.

Chat seemed to miss me. I talked about my accident. People where asking who it was. As if I knew. I dont think anyone knows except Elliott maybe. I'll have to ask him later. We have some people who joke about me now being even shorter and some who joke about my sex life. The normal really. Some were really happy to see me and some were mad that I haven't said much on social media about what's been going on.

Cassidy pov
I hate that I have to leave cray while I'm taking the kids to daycare. I do like that they go there three days a week so I can have a job and we all can have a break. I love them but they are stressful and now cray won't be able to help much. This week I'm staying here with cray but then I'm gonna have to go back. I'll have the rest of the boys take care of him.

Elliott POV
I'm watching crays stream. I still feel bad about what happened. He said he was gonna talk to me. What am I even gonna say like "yeah man I hit you and I'm the reason you had to have your surgery and messed up part of your life" god I'm an idiot

Cassidy pov
I stop home and check up on cray. I've been gone for an hour and tell him how I need to go out and I wanted him to come with. We need to go get some lunch and then we have to go to the click office/Lannan's office. They have a click video to film and then we have our normal planning for the next video. It's our turn to bring some food for afterwards of course or else I wouldn't try and have cray come with me to the store.

>>Skip to the click office

Elliott POV
So there was a slight dilemma. We have a video all planned out but cray wouldn't have been able to do it. "So guys since cray can't do the original video we are going to switch to doing mean tweets. We tweeted out a few minutes ago to give us some mean tweets so hopefully that will work out"

Hi sorry kinda small chapter but I'm working on another story that is shane dawson. It doesnt include anyone having sex so that's good. And it's not relationship based either. Basically the run down of it Is a girl gets the position of being Shane's manager but shes not allowed to be known. Shes best friends with morgan and morgan finally allows her to be in one of her videos. Then the two try their best to get Emily into one of shane or Rylands videos so she can be known. It's called "nobody knows me behind the scenes" I'm posting the first chapter the same time I'm posting this one check it out plzz.

Also I'm getting more into lachlan. Idk why but damn he's catching my attention latley. And no I dont think I'll add him in just because I have no idea how to tbh lol. But thanks for all the love and thank you for sticking with this story 😊