me and bazz time

Cassidy Pov
today is the first full day of just me and bazzi. i gave him that nickname and then i realized that its the same name as a singer. now he likes it even more cause he will start singing right after. no offense to him but hes not very good.

bazz pov
so now that shes mine we are about to have sex. nah not right now im kidding lol. we are about to record a click video. Cassidy is going to be recording her video telling people about our relationship. we are recording a video where we are doing some Olympic game thing. afterwards i go upstairs and check in on Cassidy. shes still filimg i come in and sit by her and talk some too. we end by me kissing her and then i cut the camera off so we could continue. fuck it was bloody amazing.

Elliott Pov
i can hear Cassidy and Bazz having sex. shes a lot louder than when we had sex. is his dick really that big. wow that was a interesting thought. im gonna ask her after i can talk to her again. i hate this sound so bad. i want to go in there and punch him but this is what i signed up for. this is going to be hard. i need to film and then I'm gonna drink. maybe that can help me get my mind off it all.

Cassidy pov
cray up by me in my room later and tells me how bad Elliott is. im not supposed to be around him but i guess thats not going to work when hes drinking. i go downstairs hes blasting *i fall apart by post malone* hes crying and he must have thrown a bottle at the wall cause i see glass on the ground and on a wall theres a stain. i sigh. "thanks for telling me cray." "you want me to stay?" "sure you go shut off the music. I'll go by Elliott" cray turns off the music. "what the hell" i wrap my arms around him from behind. "hey shh im here now."

Elliott pov
"baby what are you doing here. your bazz's now. go back and have sex with him again. its all you've ever wanted anyways it seems" "Elliott stop it now. or i swear to you i will leave you to cry here all by yourself." "the hell you already have left me" "alright fine then figure this shit out on your own im gone." she starts to leave. i follow after her "wait im sorry"

Cassidy pov
ha knew it. you're such a sucker for me Elliott. "hey cray uh you can leave now thank you." "no problem" "Elliott if you are truly sorry i need you to prove it to me" "how?" oh how i love this day. "go to your room and I'll be there in a few" i first go up by bazz. "babe i have to go do stuff with Elliott. hes being punished tonight" "uh punished how?" "he's going to help peasure me and he will get nothing from it" "oh uh that doesn't sound fun to me. please don't punish me baby" "you better be good then or else you might just have to." he laughs and kisses me." "I'll be back in a little bit"

~Elliott you will be my bitch tonight~