you saved me

Cassidy Pov
well last week was kinda a rocky start with Elliott and Bazz. but this week the house is going to some big fortnite compition thing. I'm here alone for this next week. I'm not excited. this house is so big. i don't want to be responsible. as they are about to go i make sure that at the door i give Bazz and then Elliott kisses. i feel like they were kinda weird there but oh well.

i chill upstairs for a few hours. i watch YouTube and catch up. i got bored. i go to kaths room. shes got some nice clothes but i cant fit into any of them. i go to elliots room next. i lay in his bed. i go thru his clothes. damn why is he so fancy. i go to bazzs room. i lay in his bed for a few. i go to his closet and take out on of his jumpers. i put that on. its big on me but oh well. i put on some booty shorts. i grab some headphones and start listening to some good music. (literally a good ass song is called "numb by aftertheparty" please listen i love it) i jam out to some other songs too. I'm in the living room and dancing and singing my heart out. and then boom it happens..

..... Pov
she's cute. not that smart. she left the door open. she should have learned from before. i go up behind her. i grab her and cover her mouth. my friend helps me take her to my truck.

Cassidy Pov
all of a sudden this dude takes me. i don't know this dude is but hes got a friend. I'm so screwed. they are taking me outside. then all of a sudden i see Lannan. he goes after then. lannan pulls out a gun and they run. i go run over and hug him. i was already crying. "thank you" "no problem. come on lets go inside okay" i nod. we head inside.

Lannan Pov
well shit i was trying to come get my charger and then people are trying to kiddnap Cassidy. what the bloody hell mate. "are you okay?" "yeah. thanks to you i am. you came at the perfect time. you saved me." "its nothing really" she kisses me. "is it okay if i stayed at your house. i don't want to stay here alone. please" "uh yeah sure. do you uh know where my charger is by any chance?" "yeah its on the counter. im going to get some clothes and call Elliott" "okay" i still cant believe she bloddy kissed me. i think i might be taking this wrong but I'd be down to with her.

~fuck it let's see where this takes us~