fuck

Elliott pov
Oh god we decided to do a clip for a video. I actually went outside for once. So me and Marcus decided to race because why not. Well it was fine and all. We were racing down the street. Well cray was walking on the street listening to music and not paying attention. I hit him. God I feel awful.

Cassidy pov
I call up people to have someone watch the kids. I end up getting elliots mum to watch the kids while I go to the hospital. Cray ended up getting taken by air to the hospital. The thing that pissed me off the most. They didn't call me until after an hour of it happening. I'm his fucking girlfriend.

Throwback to when it all happens. From crays point of view.

Cray POV
I decided to go for a walk today instead of going to the gym. I put on my jams and I walk some then jog a little then walk etc.

I've been gone for an hour so I decide I better go home and start working on my next YouTube video. I stop at a place a ten minute walk from home and get some food. I out my music back on and continue on. I'm not paying attention when I go to cross the street and bam I get hit by a car.

(Still crays pov)

I wake up. Everything is blurry. I see the sun and people standing around me. I can't hear anything that they are saying but I know they are saying something. I can't move. Everything hurts and I don't know why. It all stops and everything goes black.

I wake up for a second to see a white ceiling and I can tell we are moving. I'm strapped down to something. I must be in an ambulance. The pain hits me. Bad. I black out again.

Elliot POV
He wakes up. I try saying his name and then he jolts and passed out again. "Damn it he blacked out again. Step on it" the emt in the back says to the driver. I'm freaking out. I did this. God why am I an idiot.