drinking days

Elliott Pov
i wake up and im hungover again. i don't care i start drinking. "Elliott you shouldn't be drinking so much. its not good." "fuck off" i go to my room. its a mess. i haven't made any videos since the day they left. I've taken a complete break form social media. the other people of the house tell me about it. i don't care.

Cray Pov
its only been four days since they've left and Elliott is a complete mess. he's been freaking out over the stupidest of things. he's stayed in his room the whole time and hardly ever leaves. he won't talk to us and if we talk to him then he just yells at us. we are having a meeting tonight.

we all go downstairs. we call bazz. he puts us on speaker phone. we explain what's going on with Elliott. we talk for 45 minutes. we decided that it would be best if Cassidy tried to call him and they will be coming home tomorrow.

Cassidy Pov
i call Elliott and i make sure bazz can still hear it. he answers suprizingly "what" "hey how are you doing" "fucking amazing" "look im worried about you" "well don't. I'm a lost cause" i look up at bazz. "explain" "I'm giving up. i can't take this pain much longer" "don't be like that. I'm coming home tomorrow. don't give up yet" "i can try" "i have to go" "bye love"

bazz Pov
"what the hell is happening with him" "i don't know" "we have to get him help" "i know. but how babe. he won't if we tell him to" "I'm not sure yet but we will figure it out. let's go down to the pool for a bit and relax" "alright"

Elliott Pov
she's coming back. i got her to come back. she must love me and i love her. she's amazing. i can't think of her name but she's everything to me. I'm so excited. shes mine. no one elses. she loves me.