the plane ride

Cassidy Pov
i was feeling lonely in that bed. im used to laying by someone. i lay there for a while but finally go to bed. when i wake up lannan is coming in the room. he wakes me up and tells me i needed to go to the house so i could pack. i take an uber and make sure I'm very cautious about locking everything and looking out the window. i have only an hour before lannan comes back to pick me up.

i get all ready and i have some time to spare. i go back to the comments on youtube. i dont get it. now they are all gone. what is going on. i look on my phone. theres nothing. has Elliott really went on my phone too?i mean its really nice he did it but i feel like hes protecting me too much. just because i was depressed doesn't mean i can't handle it. i text bazz and i ask him about the comments. i don't tell him about coming there. we talk for a little bit and then he calls me. "hey" "hi baby. I'm sorry but i miss you so much already. i wanted to hear you" we talk for a minute or two and Lannan shows up.

"hey babe i have to go. I'm thinking of going shopping. and getting some food. I'll text you later" i end the call. Lannan comes in and helps me with my bags. we get in the car and leave. i make sure i lock all the doors. i go tell our neighbors and they were very nice and told us they would keep an eye on the place.

we finally get to the airport. we get on the flight and next thing i know i see pne of my exs. he comes over by me and trys talking to me but then a group of kids see me and Lannan and ask for pictures. afterwards he tells me all these bullcrap lies about how he misses me and blah blah blah. some more kids come. he asks about that and i tell him how I'm a pretty well known youtuber. he asks for a picture and i give in. i wasn't about to be seen in the news for rejecting it all. he follows my social media and then we get on the plane. there isn't many people in first class which is pretty nice. we dont get bothered for very long. Lannan falls asleep with his head on my shoulder. i take a picture and i save it. i end up falling asleep too.

when i wake up we are landing. i wake Lannan up and start getting ready to leave the plane. we got a ride to the motel. we make sure no one sees us. Lannan calls Elliott and asks him what room he's in and we go to his room. when he sees me he gets so excited. he got a big smile on his face and runs to hug me. i kiss him. cray is in the room too and asks if anyone knew. i told him no. he says "awww cutee" we stay there for a while just hanging out and stuff. i ask for bazz's room. luckly its just across the hall.

i knock on the door. he opens with the chain on the door. "hello sir can i come in" "oh of course ma'am" i give him a hug and kiss. i wish i could stay with him but i can't. it would be hard to move since the rest of the group were here yesterday too. tomorrows the big day and I'm having some major jet lag so i end up going to bed not much later.

just a little organization for the people who want to know. the room mates for the next few days are.. (i added some extras in for fun.)

Me and Lannan
Bazz and Cray
Elliott and Fresh
Kath and Marcus
Lachlan and his brother
Vikk and Alex
Boomer and Toasted
Tannar and Liv

another note this was all in Cassidys point of view. how would you guys feel about just a few point of views not so many. please comment on this and let me know. ♡thanks♡