all for you my love

(damn i love this picture. its so cute. i felt sad after i saw it but its bloody adorable)

Elliott pov
i love her so damn much. she makes me so happy. shes my world. shes my queen. todays her birthday and im so excited.i have an amazing day planned and it all ends with a party. I just need her to wake up and It'll all start. I go downstairs and make sure everyone knows what they all have to do to get ready for the party. "Alright you guys know your jobs right?" "Yep I got it all planned out, once you guys leave we will get it all started. Me and Marcus just need to go to the store to get a few things. We're just about to leave right now" "perfect. Thank you guys all so much" I hear Cassidy coming down the stairs. "Guys she's coming" everyone runs to hide places. I go to the bottom of the stairs. "Good morning love" "good morning babe" I take her hand. Everyone jumps out "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!" "aww thank you all. You guys are the best. I love you guys all so much" "especially you Elliot" she says and kisses me. "I love you too princess"

Cassidy Pov
I love them all. They are so amazing. "You should get dressed my love. We're going out" "yes sir" I say smirking. I go upstairs and put on an this outfit

"Where are we going?" "Where ever you want to go" "but,I don't know where I want to go honestly" "that's okay baby I have a few ideas where to go

"Where are we going?" "Where ever you want to go" "but,I don't know where I want to go honestly" "that's okay baby I have a few ideas where to go. I think you are gonna like my plans for us today"

Elliott Pov
i have it planned we will go out to eat at a restaurant, go to the movies, go to the mall to get her dress for the night and then go back home for her party. its going to be amazing. shes also really going to love her present from me. i hope she accepts it.

bazz pov
so i have to get Elliott's present. im the most important part of this whole deal. i go and get it and put it in "the spot". i then go to get her present from me. i dont know what to get. im not sure what she would even want. i finally decide to get her a camera. shes talked about doing youtube so this way she doesnt have to use elliots. i love her. and with the plan that we have for tonight is gonna be amazing.

Elliott Pov
after a few hours we get her a dress. went to the movie and are about to head. home. i text kath "just about to leave. be there in a bit" "hey baby i know its your birthday but could you drive for me? im not feeling that well." "aww of course babe. its fine" "you're the best baby" i say and kiss her.  "hey were almost there. get ready" i text kath

Bazz Pov
im positioned by the door. when Elliott gets home he just has to cover her eyes. she get in the door and then i stand in front of her snd give her a hug. she has her eyes open and everyone else appears. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!" "aww you guys are amazing" cray comes over "LETS PARTYY!" .

Cassidy Pov
"hey princess i got you something. follow me" we go outside and theres a new car outside.

"omg no fucking way

"omg no fucking way. holy shit. i cant believe it" i hug him and kiss him. i sit in it. "omg babe i love it." "i know you do my love. lets go back inside" so we go back inside and I'm taken over and given shots. "heyy bazz remember the plan" "yess" "i challenge cassidy to a drink off" "your on" 1..2.3...6... bazz stops "alright i give in" everyone cheers.

*a hour or so later*

bazz Pov
im fuckin maggered. after a while most of the people have left. elliot's passed out on the couch me and Cassidy go upstairs. we have sex. and then we pass out naked in my bed. she actually fell asleep ontop of me. its so cute.

~i love you babygirl. hope your birthday was amazing~