our hotel

omg guys we got #1 in the hastag click. thank you all so much 😊❤

Cassidy Pov
we just got to our hotel. i did some research and apparently its haunted. "babe can we do something and try to talk to spirits" "why would we do that" "it's for YouTube. lots of people do these types of videos. come on". theres a pause. "alright i guess. just this once" "yay. lets go to the pool and then come back and sleep so we can be up by 3 am" "alright"

Bazz Pov
I don't like the idea of messing with the past life. but i guess if she really wants to i will this once. I've seen so many bad things I'm scared something bad might happen. "what would we do exactly. we don't have any supplies" "shit. babe. could we maybe.." "yes we can" we get some candles, matches, a ouija board, and some fast food.

Cassidy Pov
i set an alarm for 2:45 am so we can have time to set up and then we take a nap.

the alarm goes off and we get up. we set up the board on the table that they have and put candles around it. we get my camera. "alright babe are you ready to start filming?" "yeah. but first  i love you" he kisses me. "i love you too"

hey guys what's up today we are filiming a different video. we are here at Hotel Kurrajong Canberra. this hotel is said to be haunted by a former prime minister Ben Chiefly who died here due to heart attack in 1951. guests have said to see his ghost in room 214. wait. bazz what's our room number? "...214" well great. i didn't know this part of it. anyways we have a ouija board here and we are going to play it and hopefully get to talk to something/someone. it's currently 2:57 am. let's do this.

"is there any spirits here that would like to talk to us" (moves to yes) "what's your name" (B E N) "okay. um. is there anyone else with you" (yes)
"how many other people" (2) "okay. bazz do you have any questions?" "yeah. are you a good spirit" (moves from yes to no and back to yes) "what does that mean" "i dont know" (a loud noise happens and they both jump) "what was that" (the piece starts moving. U S) "what the fuck. Ben and others we mean no harm." (two candles magically go out) what the hell. bazz relight them but don't take your hand off it" (he goes to relight them) "what the fuck. i swear something just touched me" " you sure" yes. i want to end this" "can we please end this" (goes to no) 

(we both look at eachother. then a light turns on by its self) "please im sorry to bother you but we must go. thank you for talking with us" (we push it to goodbye) "well. guys i hope you liked that because we didn't." (another loud crash and the lights start going on and off. then the tv turns on) "babe can we leave. please i don't like this." "hell yeah lets go."

Bazz Pov
i should have never agreed to do this. we are leaving here. we go to my car and decide what to do. we go get some food quick and then look at other hotels and finally find one. we go to sleep in the car for the night. its not great but tomorrow morning im cancelling the rest of the week for this hotel. I'm hoping the next one goes better.

~I'm never doing that again~