moving day

Hi just wanted to say I'm sad that click isnt going to be in the same house. (Yes ik lannan didnt live there but you know what I mean) so I decided to take this and put it in the story. Only slightly different. Back to the story now.

Cray pov
So we've decided that since our lease was going to run out that Cassidy and I would just live in a separate house. We ended up getting a two bedroom house just down the road from the rest of the click members. Apart from elliot.

Lannan POV
So uhhh I get to live with the rest of them now. That's cool i guess. Me tannar, kath, marcus,and bazz. Only the best. Kath and marcus are sharing a room and the rest of us get separate rooms. Thank god elliot isnt living there. That would be annoying as hell.

Cassidy pov
We are so excited for our own house. The best thing is it's only like 5 minutes away from the rest of them. Elliot decided to go farther away. Like half an hour. He wanted a nicer house by the water. I'm glad we can be alone. With the babies it will be much easier and I won't feel as bad about them crying at night or when they are trying to record something.

Cray pov
We get to have our own house all to ourselves. I'm so pumped. We dont have to worry about privacy and you know what that means winky face.

Elliot POV
We get to my new house and me and liv already are making out. We end up having sex on our living room floor. We don't have to be quiet anymore. It was fucking beautiful. Hopefully this time liv can get pregnant. We've been trying so hard to.

Lol I'm so bad at updating I'm sorry. I really have no ideas left. Idk if I'm gonna continue this. I do think I might start a random book idea I have . So if you follow me you'll see that. I might post once in a while here tho.